Why is necrophilia illegal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: Why is necrophilia illegal?
Hahaha.. what a weird thread. I'm not a necrophiliac but seriously now, why should a corpse give it's consent?

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 06:29 AM
(23-01-2013 02:51 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 09:44 PM)DLJ Wrote:  There are shades of grey, y'know.
'Bout 50 or so, I should say.

Sorry, someone just had to be that obvious. Blush

Someone had to but why you? I thought you were stronger willed than that Smile

23-01-2013, 06:35 AM
(23-01-2013 06:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Someone had to but why you? I thought you were stronger willed than that Smile
Oh, but you have me figured all wrong. I'm but a weak woman.

[Image: fainting_couch.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
07-07-2015, 06:58 PM
(08-01-2013 11:22 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  To quote George Carlin, "You don't even have to bring flowers. Most likely they're already there."

If you can't take a humorous approach to something, everything is taboo.

The only George Carlin quote I know of referencing flowers is: "I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic."
And yes I do know that this has nothing to do with the necrophilia post it is on but I have never heard this from George and I wanted to know in what context he was saying it. I have not been able to find any reference of him ever having said it and the truth is its bothering me... I so dont like disinformation... so if you dont mind clearing this up for me can you please tell me when he said it and in what context? Or just a link for reference will work so I can verify it I'll need the link anyway as I was raised Catholic and now know better than to just believe something because someone said so Consider I'm sure you can understand.
07-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Necropost! literally!

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 6 users Like grizzlysnake's post
07-07-2015, 09:41 PM
I know its a sick thread but to tell the truth my daughter said necrophilia was legal in France so I was surfing the net looking to see if I could find anything that said it was...or wasnt... but then I read that "George Carlin quote" and I had never heard him ever say such a thing so I was looking for context and realized it wasnt even true but being the person I am I always like to give people the chance to prove what they say I mean I was wrong once and you never know it could happen again so what can I say I call BS when I see BS and I dont care who or where or what it is I call it Wink
07-07-2015, 09:57 PM
I guess FSM_scot called it long ago..
Facepalm Dodgy

(10-01-2013 05:02 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Anyone else think we should let this thread die so we can necro it later and make sweet smelly love to it?

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-07-2015, 10:08 PM
(07-07-2015 09:41 PM)wildand5150 Wrote:  ...
but then I read that "George Carlin quote" and I had never heard him ever say such a thing so I was looking for context and realized it wasnt even true

I remember it from a stand-up routine but I'm not enough of a GC aficionado to be able to find the YouTube item from which it came.

The context (iirc) was to do with urbanisation and the end result was that the 'authorities' had the flower crushed.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
07-07-2015, 11:08 PM
(07-07-2015 09:41 PM)wildand5150 Wrote:  I know its a sick thread but to tell the truth my daughter said necrophilia was legal in France so I was surfing the net looking to see if I could find anything that said it was...or wasnt... but then I read that "George Carlin quote" and I had never heard him ever say such a thing so I was looking for context and realized it wasnt even true but being the person I am I always like to give people the chance to prove what they say I mean I was wrong once and you never know it could happen again so what can I say I call BS when I see BS and I dont care who or where or what it is I call it Wink

It probably is legal in France because many bizarre seemingly illegal acts are "legal" because no legislation has ever passed on the specific topic to declare it illegal. Often it stays the case in systems because the politicians don't want to bring up the situation to begin with.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
07-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Yep... the MOST necro of necro posts. Makes me feel kinda creepy. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post