Why is "no belief" so hard to grasp?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Why is "no belief" so hard to grasp?
I'll stick with...Oh FFS! Works for me.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-06-2013, 09:11 PM
So tblanch777 is gone, and Egor, and Heywood and PleaseJeebus. All we have left is theword.

Are we so hard to like? We tell them them to fuck off and die, piss off, drop dead and they take it personally. I just don't get it. No one understands Atheist terms of endearment anymore Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
14-06-2013, 09:22 PM
(14-06-2013 09:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So tblanch777 is gone, and Egor, and Heywood and PleaseJeebus. All we have left is theword.

Are we so hard to like? We tell them them to fuck off and die, piss off, drop dead and they take it personally. I just don't get it. No one understands Atheist terms of endearment anymore Angel

PJ was posting earlier today so maybe he's still gonna be around.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2013, 09:27 PM
(14-06-2013 09:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So tblanch777 is gone, and Egor, and Heywood and PleaseJeebus. All we have left is theword.

PJ was posting earlier today so maybe he's still gonna be around.

OK.
Mojch is gone too I think. Steven Christ either left or was raptured Rolleyes
Hey! What about childeye? Is he still around?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
14-06-2013, 09:36 PM
(14-06-2013 09:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  PJ was posting earlier today so maybe he's still gonna be around.

OK.

Mojch said he was leaving due to moving irl and would be back, we shall see. As for childeye he left a while back.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2013, 09:45 PM
(14-06-2013 09:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:27 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  OK.

Mojch said he was leaving due to moving irl and would be back, we shall see. As for childeye he left a while back.

Of all the theists that have stopped by Mojch was the most interesting. As of its latest postings theword seems to me the most likely to have the lowest IQ.

14-06-2013, 09:46 PM
(14-06-2013 09:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Mojch said he was leaving due to moving irl and would be back, we shall see. As for childeye he left a while back.

Of all the theists that have stopped by Mojch was the most interesting. As of its latest postings theword seems to me the most likely to have the lowest IQ.

I think he is just trolling fer jesus. He has no desire to actually learn anything.

14-06-2013, 11:09 PM
(14-06-2013 09:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:36 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Mojch said he was leaving due to moving irl and would be back, we shall see. As for childeye he left a while back.

Yes, I liked Mojch, he could at least understand words... unlike, others. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-06-2013, 06:12 AM
(14-06-2013 11:09 PM)kim Wrote:  
(14-06-2013 09:45 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Of all the theists that have stopped by Mojch was the most interesting. As of its latest postings theword seems to me the most likely to have the lowest IQ.

Yes, I liked Mojch, he could at least understand words... unlike, others. Dodgy

We still have the poisonous TarzanSmith. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user