Why is the u.s. and South Korea provoking a war?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Drills were planned and scheduled and are now underway involving South Korean troops and u.s. marines. The drill is practicing the invasion of North Korea. Are people in the west really that stupid to be shocked that this would piss North Korea off? Would the west consider it a pro vacation if the North Korean military were doing the same thing?

http://edition.presstv.ir/iphone/detail.aspx?id=293589
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: Why is the u.s. and South Korea provoking a war?
Decades of this:
NK - "Were going to destroy America!"
USA - "Lol dude, cut it out."

Less than a year of this:
USA - "Hey were going to run some drills with the South Koreans who are our allies, and who you've made very clear are your enemies also. So this shouldn't be shocking or unexpected, just letting you know what's happening here because you seem sketchy like a bodybuilding midget on bath salts."
[+] 6 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
15-03-2013, 09:35 PM
(15-03-2013 07:15 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Decades of this:
USA - "Lol dude, cut it out."

Less than a year of this:
USA - "Hey were going to run some drills with the South Koreans who are our allies, and who you've made very clear are your enemies also. So this shouldn't be shocking or unexpected, just letting you know what's happening here because you seem sketchy like a bodybuilding midget on bath salts."

"Less than a year" ?

The u.s. controlled a puppet dictatorship over south for decades until the early 90's.
15-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Oh so then its not recent news?... Moving on then. Good luck with whatever it is you do. I can't call it trolling, cause its really not provocative enough.
15-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Clearly nobody here will have the "right" answer for any of the "questions" you ask. Why not just tell us why the USA and South Koreans are provoking a war?
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
15-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Wait, I'd like to change my answer to: Because they want to take all the fertile soil and vast riches of North Korea.
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
15-03-2013, 11:13 PM
(15-03-2013 10:07 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Wait, I'd like to change my answer to: Because they want to take all the fertile soil and vast riches of North Korea.

Don't forget the free slave labor.
16-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Well, I'd like to point out, that it's not a good idea to continue with the same bullshit, failed foreign policy strategies.

When you already engage in behavior that is counter-productive and provokes already volatile regions of the world, it's not a great idea to say, "Hey, how about we try more!".

After a while, as a nation, you have to collectively come together, and support foreign policy that treats other areas/states of the world, as if actual human beings are living there, and not puppets to conform to your every thought and will.

A lot of people go off on unjustified bullshit mountain, cloud cuckoo land, rants when their own state tries to promote positive behavior in their own country, yet stay on the sidelines, not giving a shit, when their state goes around the world immorally, unjustifiably and negatively bullying other nations. Unless, of course, they see themselves as losing something also.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell