Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?
Seriously like almost everybody beats them. I mean they fight villians but who are they really good against?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-05-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?
(22-05-2014 12:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Seriously like almost everybody beats them. I mean they fight villians but who are they really good against?

You lookin for a fight, bub?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 12:34 PM
(22-05-2014 12:33 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:32 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Seriously like almost everybody beats them. I mean they fight villians but who are they really good against?

You lookin for a fight, bub?

Wolverine lost to dare devil Dodgy

[Image: 837859-dd73nf.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Wolvy has also toasted many too. Just depends on who is writing them, but if you're talking in terms of strength Thor and Wolverine are two of the tougher marvel heroes. I dunno...I like them both. I did like Wolverine a lot more when they weren't trying to make him the center of attention though.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 3 users Like Elskidor's post
22-05-2014, 12:41 PM
(22-05-2014 12:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:33 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You lookin for a fight, bub?

Wolverine lost to dare devil Dodgy

Every superhero has lost to someone at some point. Your point?

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
22-05-2014, 12:42 PM
(22-05-2014 12:38 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Wolvy has also toasted many too. Just depends on who is writing them, but if you're talking in terms of strength Thor and Wolverine are two of the tougher marvel heroes. I dunno...I like them both. I did like Wolverine a lot more when they weren't trying to make him the center of attention though.

Yeah many weak people. Dude spiderman beat him, hulk beat him, punisher beats him, deadpool beats him, captain america beats him, to many people beat him. Same with thor.

22-05-2014, 12:43 PM
(22-05-2014 12:41 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Wolverine lost to dare devil Dodgy

Every superhero has lost to someone at some point. Your point?

This is true, but to lose to many fights is a problem.

22-05-2014, 01:09 PM
(22-05-2014 12:43 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:41 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Every superhero has lost to someone at some point. Your point?

This is true, but to lose to many fights is a problem.

But that's one of the reasons I like Wolvy so much. He's just a regular dude who's indestructible. He fails, gets back up, and keeps coming back for more despite the pain and humiliation of defeat.

And you can't really beat Wolvy, you can only temporarily slow him down.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-05-2014, 01:09 PM
(22-05-2014 12:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:38 PM)Elskidor Wrote:  Wolvy has also toasted many too. Just depends on who is writing them, but if you're talking in terms of strength Thor and Wolverine are two of the tougher marvel heroes. I dunno...I like them both. I did like Wolverine a lot more when they weren't trying to make him the center of attention though.

Yeah many weak people. Dude spiderman beat him, hulk beat him, punisher beats him, deadpool beats him, captain america beats him, to many people beat him. Same with thor.

Wolverine only has training, his healing factor, and his claws; he's still only as fast or as strong as a human, even in peak condition. Spider-Man has superhuman enhanced strength and agility. The Hulk is one of the strongest creatures in existence. Captain America also has an enhanced superhuman physique. The Punisher has a ton of guns and an almost Batman level of fetishism for being prepared with tech. Deadpool is impossible to predict, has the same healing factor, and is one of the hands down best fighters in the Marvel Universe (one of the few to ever beat fucking Taskmaster 1 on 1). And for 'beating' him, none of them have managed to kill him. So there is that...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-05-2014, 01:19 PM
(22-05-2014 01:09 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-05-2014 12:42 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yeah many weak people. Dude spiderman beat him, hulk beat him, punisher beats him, deadpool beats him, captain america beats him, to many people beat him. Same with thor.

Wolverine only has training, his healing factor, and his claws; he's still only as fast or as strong as a human, even in peak condition. Spider-Man has superhuman enhanced strength and agility. The Hulk is one of the strongest creatures in existence. Captain America also has an enhanced superhuman physique. The Punisher has a ton of guns and an almost Batman level of fetishism for being prepared with tech. Deadpool is impossible to predict, has the same healing factor, and is one of the hands down best fighters in the Marvel Universe (one of the few to ever beat fucking Taskmaster 1 on 1). And for 'beating' him, none of them have managed to kill him. So there is that...

So what they didn't kill him? He still lost fights. Also wolverine has years of experience almost 200 years worth(if not more), and there is still thor, he is a god and there is no excuse.