Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?
I love you Nerds Heart

FTR, I love both Thor and Wolverine - both are played by Australians and both are hot.
Although I appreciate comic books, I'm not into them but I love hearing people talk about them Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
17-06-2014, 04:14 AM
(16-06-2014 10:59 PM)aurora Wrote:  I love you Nerds Heart

FTR, I love both Thor and Wolverine - both are played by Australians and both are hot.
Although I appreciate comic books, I'm not into them but I love hearing people talk about them Smile

If looks are all they got they should be models instead of fighters, less hulk beat the crap out of both of them again.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
17-06-2014, 04:30 AM
(17-06-2014 04:14 AM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(16-06-2014 10:59 PM)aurora Wrote:  I love you Nerds Heart

If looks are all they got they should be models instead of fighters, less hulk beat the crap out of both of them again.

Haha, yeh probably

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
17-06-2014, 04:46 AM
This is why I rarely like super hero comics. It's always about who is the strongest and who beats whom.

Thor and Wolverine are (now) popular because there have been movies about them.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
17-06-2014, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2014 05:41 AM by One Above All.)
Wolverine is badass. Thor is... Well, he's Thor. He's in Earth's mythology and he's the hottest man on Earth... according to some.
A better question is, why isn't Doctor Manhattan the most popular superhero in history since he's basically omnipotent and omniscient?
Also, you can't really compare anyone to the Hulk. His strength has no limit. I recall reading about a comic where he literally broke a fucking planet with one punch.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
20-06-2014, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2014 12:32 PM by Filox.)
(17-06-2014 04:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  This is why I rarely like super hero comics. It's always about who is the strongest and who beats whom.

You are so wrong here... Thor and Wolverine were always among the most popular. Thor is popular because he is a Viking God of Thunder. Everybody likes Vikings and everybody loves when some superheroes come to play and then A GOD comes to play with them.

Wolverine was always popular because of his attitude and the fact that no matter who beats him and how many times, he can not die. His skeleton is unbreakable and he can regenerate. That makes his super-badass, while he also has super-cool claws. But I think that his angry attitude and his rude behavior are his best qualities. He doesn't take shit from anyone and doesn't give a shit about anything.

Now to put thing into perspective here, the movies about these two were made because they are so popular and such badasses, not the other way around.

Also, if you all want to bitch about who is stronger, LOBO is the strongest. Now, fuck off.

Tongue

[Image: 3289258-lobo.jpg]

[Image: Lobo-Comic-Book-650x975.jpg]

[Image: lobofeat__index.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-06-2014, 12:31 PM
(20-06-2014 12:27 PM)Filox Wrote:  
(17-06-2014 04:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  This is why I rarely like super hero comics. It's always about who is the strongest and who beats whom.

You are so wrong here... Thor and Wolverine were always among the most popular. Thor is popular because he is a Viking God of Thunder. Everybody likes Vikings and everybody loves when some superheroes come to play and then A GOD comes to play with them.

Wolverine was always popular because of his attitude and the fact that no matter who beats him and how many times, he can not die. His skeleton is unbreakable and he can regenerate. That makes his super-badass, while he also has super-cool claws. But I think that his angry attitude and his rude behavior are his best qualities. He doesn't take shit from anyone and doesn't give a shit about anything.

Now to put thing into perspective here, the movies about these two were made because they are so popular and such badasses, not the other way around.

Also, if you all want to bitch about who is stronger, LOBO is the strongest. Now, fuck off.

Tongue

[Image: wolverine165.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-06-2014, 12:33 PM
(20-06-2014 12:27 PM)Filox Wrote:  

Tongue

[Image: 3289258-lobo.jpg]

[Image: Lobo-Comic-Book-650x975.jpg]

[Image: lobofeat__index.jpg]

[Image: 1635841-1294698_green_lantern_batman1_super.jpg]

/thread

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-06-2014, 12:35 PM
(20-06-2014 12:31 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(20-06-2014 12:27 PM)Filox Wrote:  You are so wrong here... Thor and Wolverine were always among the most popular. Thor is popular because he is a Viking God of Thunder. Everybody likes Vikings and everybody loves when some superheroes come to play and then A GOD comes to play with them.

Tongue

[Image: wolverine165.jpg]

Yes, yes, but every single one of these superheroes have died in some version of their story. You have to admit that Wolverine is one of the people who are a bit harder to kill for good.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-06-2014, 12:45 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days