Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Why is wolverine and thor popular when they suck?
(21-06-2014 04:35 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yabut spider man still beat him and is a better hero

My point with Doctor Manhattan apparently flew right over your head...
If all that matters to you is how undefeated a hero is and how powerful he is, then Doctor Manhattan is your man. If you can name it, and it's possible, he can do it. While Superman can deflect bullets with his body, Doctor Manhattan can teleport them, turn them into snow flakes, let them pass right through, or just rip their atoms apart with his mind. Allow me to quote something for you:
Doctor Manhattan Wrote:I have walked across the surface of the Sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, are just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.
That was after Adrian tried to destroy Doctor Manhattan by literally ripping his body apart, right down to elementary particles. He cannot be beaten by anyone, anywhere.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2014, 05:34 PM
(21-06-2014 04:56 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 04:35 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Yabut spider man still beat him and is a better hero

My point with Doctor Manhattan apparently flew right over your head...
If all that matters to you is how undefeated a hero is and how powerful he is, then Doctor Manhattan is your man. If you can name it, and it's possible, he can do it. While Superman can deflect bullets with his body, Doctor Manhattan can teleport them, turn them into snow flakes, let them pass right through, or just rip their atoms apart with his mind. Allow me to quote something for you:
Doctor Manhattan Wrote:I have walked across the surface of the Sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, are just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.
That was after Adrian tried to destroy Doctor Manhattan by literally ripping his body apart, right down to elementary particles. He cannot be beaten by anyone, anywhere.

Sounds pretty cool. I will check him out.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-06-2014, 06:11 AM
(21-06-2014 05:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 04:56 PM)One Above All Wrote:  My point with Doctor Manhattan apparently flew right over your head...

Sounds pretty cool. I will check him out.

You will check him out? Why are you even here then? Tongue

Just watch "The Watchmen" movie, it's all in there.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
22-06-2014, 09:02 AM
(22-06-2014 06:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(21-06-2014 05:34 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Sounds pretty cool. I will check him out.

You will check him out? Why are you even here then? Tongue

Just watch "The Watchmen" movie, it's all in there.

Yeah saw him yesterday. He is kick ass.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
30-06-2014, 03:06 AM
Wolverine is fucking awesome. I like him because he is brutal. He has a bad past, and things he walked away from. Regrets, shoulda, couldas, and wouldas, that would make men cry their eyes out. He killed his own children. He killed the love of his life. He watched his wife die. He carries pain, and deep down, he is like a injured animal, lashing out at anything that comes his way in fear and anger.

Plus, his class are badass as fuck.

Spider-Man is also one of my favorites (discounting Miles Morales, that guy can go fuck himself).

I have a soft spot for heroes that aren't unbeatable.

Has anyone read Superior Sipder-Man? That shit showed how fucking Brutal Spider-Man could be.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-06-2014, 03:17 AM
(30-06-2014 03:06 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wolverine is fucking awesome. I like him because he is brutal. He has a bad past, and things he walked away from. Regrets, shoulda, couldas, and wouldas, that would make men cry their eyes out. He killed his own children. He killed the love of his life. He watched his wife die. He carries pain, and deep down, he is like a injured animal, lashing out at anything that comes his way in fear and anger.

Spider-Man is also one of my favorites (discounting Miles Morales, that guy can go fuck himself).

Has anyone read Superior Sipder-Man? That shit showed how fucking Brutal Spider-Man could be.

[Image: Bqwe9_4IgAAG5pU.jpg:large]
[Image: BqwfvS7IgAAl6YQ.jpg]
[Image: BqwhXhfIAAAA6Vc.jpg]
[Image: BqwiiFGIYAANiHx.jpg]

Wolverine ladies and gentlemen.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-06-2014, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2014 03:56 AM by Atothetheist.)
(30-06-2014 03:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-06-2014 03:06 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Wolverine is fucking awesome. I like him because he is brutal. He has a bad past, and things he walked away from. Regrets, shoulda, couldas, and wouldas, that would make men cry their eyes out. He killed his own children. He killed the love of his life. He watched his wife die. He carries pain, and deep down, he is like a injured animal, lashing out at anything that comes his way in fear and anger.

[Image: Bqwe9_4IgAAG5pU.jpg:large]
[Image: BqwfvS7IgAAl6YQ.jpg]
[Image: BqwhXhfIAAAA6Vc.jpg]
[Image: BqwiiFGIYAANiHx.jpg]

Wolverine ladies and gentlemen.

Bitch please.

[Image: d418941ccd8b5b4e1bb0c0ca698e9c06_zps1f146fe5.jpg]
[Image: c9a36ba290fccf35323c6fb2dd3d592f_zps2cf007ae.jpg]
Old Man Logan was one of my personal favorite comics. I still own a big book of it.

Also, that's Hulk ass Logan is wrecking, and the Hulk gets killed by Logan from the inside. The Hulk's whole family just gets slaughtered by this motherfucking badass.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
30-06-2014, 04:06 AM
To be fair Molly is a bad ass

here she is no selling a punch from colossus

[Image: Bqwq9TSIgAACqYe.jpg]
[Image: BqwtxJLIMAAt_bl.jpg]
[Image: BqwvBXHIUAAAkOl.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-06-2015, 12:48 PM
wolverine never suck at all....
12-06-2015, 01:12 PM
(17-06-2014 04:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  This is why I rarely like super hero comics. It's always about who is the strongest and who beats whom.

Thor and Wolverine are (now) popular because there have been movies about them.

When talking about comicbook heroes I always preferred ordinary guys to super heroes.

Mister No firmly my favorite of all times. Dunno if that comicbook was ever published in the States?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's