Why isn't your spouse a member here?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-11-2012, 12:19 AM
RE: Why isn't your spouse a member here?
She doesn't have an internet connection down there in the basement. Even if she did, I imagine the chains would limit her typing a bit.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Misanthropik's post
14-11-2012, 12:38 AM
(13-11-2012 08:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  It is only a matter of time before I provide her a motive.

After a few decades now of watching her fracture some tibias, bloody some noses, and land some epic right hook knockouts on drunks trying to grab her bigass titties, there ain't no way I'm gonna piss her off.

(13-11-2012 09:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Mrs. Raving reads over my shoulder once in a while, but for the most part she just isn't interested. See, she's the brains on the Stark Raving Ranch. I'm kinda like the hired hand. I do the grunt work and hang out with you numbskulls, while Mrs. Raving does important shit.

That's Girly. I'm Manly's hired hand as well except I suck at grunt work. Isn't that what we had kids for?

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
14-11-2012, 01:46 AM
(14-11-2012 12:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-11-2012 08:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  It is only a matter of time before I provide her a motive.

After a few decades now of watching her fracture some tibias, bloody some noses, and land some epic right hook knockouts on drunks trying to grab her bigass titties, there ain't no way I'm gonna piss her off.

(13-11-2012 09:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Mrs. Raving reads over my shoulder once in a while, but for the most part she just isn't interested. See, she's the brains on the Stark Raving Ranch. I'm kinda like the hired hand. I do the grunt work and hang out with you numbskulls, while Mrs. Raving does important shit.

That's Girly. I'm Manly's hired hand as well except I suck at grunt work. Isn't that what we had kids for?
You're slipping Girly. Motive does not always equal pissing her off. You already admitted your are shit at the grunt work, when the kids fly the coup your more valuable dead than alive. Hope you have a big dick, that might buy you a couple of years anyway...Good luck! Keep the will updated! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
14-11-2012, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2012 07:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-11-2012 01:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(14-11-2012 12:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  After a few decades now of watching her fracture some tibias, bloody some noses, and land some epic right hook knockouts on drunks trying to grab her bigass titties, there ain't no way I'm gonna piss her off.

You're slipping Girly. Motive does not always equal pissing her off. You already admitted your are shit at the grunt work, when the kids fly the coup your more valuable dead than alive. Hope you have a big dick, that might buy you a couple of years anyway...Good luck! Keep the will updated! Tongue

Bah, I got a little dick. For years she put up with me coming in at close to 300 lbs at 5'10" with what was effectively Hidden Penis Syndrome. Now down to 200 with the TRT, I can not only see my dick but realize I need a long overdue toenail trimming. Girl_nails Not only that but ManlyGirl's really good at grunt work and seems to like it. Hell, she's recaulking the downstairs shower as we speak humming along to some song I ain't never heard before. But I am pretty sure she's in cahoots with my actuary brother to game my life expectancy and income against my rather sizable life insurance policy. ... Fuckers.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-11-2012, 08:31 PM
No spouse here! He is in his usual vacation retreat (jail)...... Haven't seen him since Jan 2010, and not missing him a bit....... Now all I need is those dratted divorce papers.....
[+] 3 users Like shadostr13's post
14-11-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm not very interested in pair bonding, too misanthropic and into solitude, so there is no spouse.
[+] 1 user Likes amyb's post
23-01-2013, 12:42 PM
(13-11-2012 08:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Because I'm a sad loner who doesn't have a spouse! Weeping

(Unless you count Link, my forum wife, but she's already here Smile)
AW HUBBY

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

24-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Re: Why isn't your spouse a member here?
My spouse is not here for I have no spouse. Cool

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
24-01-2013, 04:14 AM
I doubt she gets a connection from under my vegetable patch.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
24-01-2013, 04:15 AM
(24-01-2013 04:14 AM)frankiej Wrote:  I doubt she gets a connection from under my vegetable patch.

You married a mole ???