Why, just why!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: Why, just why!?
(18-11-2012 05:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive seen a man get his head cut off with a chainsaw next to his nephew.... who then had his head cut off with a knife.

Ive watched kids behead people.

Ive seen kids in Russia film themselves killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver.

Not good No
You are not serious, right?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2012, 05:27 PM
(18-11-2012 04:21 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I did it again. I went onto reddit spacedicks. What did I see?

1. A women's vagina with insects swarming inside and all around it.

2. A mans penis with maggots swarming inside his jacks eye.

3. More people eating their own, fresh poo.

4. More gay masturbation pictures with semen everywhere.

And so on.
Ah what a wonderful universe we life in Tongue

Whatever you do, don't search it..
I'm not even going to read any of this thread. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2012, 05:30 PM
(18-11-2012 05:24 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 05:17 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive seen a man get his head cut off with a chainsaw next to his nephew.... who then had his head cut off with a knife.

Ive watched kids behead people.

Ive seen kids in Russia film themselves killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver.

Not good No
You are not serious, right?
Deadly serious The Zeta gang in Mexico post many execution/torture videos on the net..... it used to be part of my daily internet routine. Log onto hotmail and check emails, check facebook, check youtube, check ******.com (im not publicly listing the website)

I only ever occasionally go onto it now.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2012, 05:31 PM
(18-11-2012 05:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 05:24 PM)Vera Wrote:  You are not serious, right?
Deadly serious The Zeta gang in Mexico post many execution/torture videos on the net..... it used to be part of my daily internet routine. Log onto hotmail and check emails, check facebook, check youtube, check ******.com (im not publicly listing the website)

You actually willingly went and watched it? Why? (I'm really asking, not a rhetorical question)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
18-11-2012, 05:43 PM
(18-11-2012 05:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 05:30 PM)bemore Wrote:  Deadly serious The Zeta gang in Mexico post many execution/torture videos on the net..... it used to be part of my daily internet routine. Log onto hotmail and check emails, check facebook, check youtube, check ******.com (im not publicly listing the website)

You actually willingly went and watched it? Why? (I'm really asking, not a rhetorical question)
It started off years ago when I went to a car boot sale and bought a video documentary called "executions" that looked into the history of it. It was all old footage, mostly still pictures but at the end they showed a video of a boy getting executed with machine guns. It shocked me and everytime I closed my eyes when trying to sleep these images were ingrained into my mind.

When I first got the internet I used to visit a well know site and look on their.... was mostly pictures that I found fascinating if im honest.

A few years ago an old work colleague and me were talking about it and he mentioned the site I use now.... Like I say I find it fascinating that humans can do this to each other really, how fucked up the world can be and how we as westerners are pretty much shielded from how fucked up shit is.

Im pretty hardened to it now when watching it on the net..... nothing really shocks me if im honest (although I have never and will never watch rape videos). Its easy to distance yourself because it is just images on a screen..... however a few years ago one of my work mates got his arm trapped in one of the hoists at work and it mangled his arm up. That was a lot harder to deal with because I saw it with my own eyes and I had the emotional connection because he is my friend.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2012, 05:53 PM
[Image: 21892083.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Nah.... I dont find it entertaining just a grim fascination.

If you have seen the things I have seen in real life then watching something on a screen pales in comparison.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
18-11-2012, 06:09 PM
We just went from dick maggots to fucked-up filmed executions. Is this thread improving or decreasing in quality? Huh

[Image: giphy.gif]
18-11-2012, 06:11 PM
At least we have not delved into the realm of medieval torture equipment and methods.

No matter when shit we have now, we can't match their brutality. In my totally expertise lacking opinion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-11-2012, 06:21 PM
What I have learned through watching these videos from different countries is this stuff is just normal to them.

A village may accuse somebody of being a rapist and then they will literally lynch the person and celebrate.

In africa if you get accused of withcraft you will get beaten until you dont move anymore, then set on fire whilst your still alive.

In certain muslim countries they will bury you up to your waist and stone you to death.

Its literally a way of life for them.... its nothing shocking like it would be to us, its just the way the world operates. Drinking Beverage

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.