Why, just why!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Why, just why!?
(18-11-2012 05:02 PM)Magoo Wrote:  
(18-11-2012 04:46 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  If someone threatened to kill your mom to force you to comply, which of the four pics would you use to jack off to?

Dear god..what a horrific question.

Why don't you answer it?

I asked you first. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Why, just why!?
Barbarians...

Oh what do I expect...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-11-2012, 07:47 PM
eww magoo

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-11-2012, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2012 02:24 AM by Vera.)
(18-11-2012 06:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  What I have learned through watching these videos from different countries is this stuff is just normal to them.

A village may accuse somebody of being a rapist and then they will literally lynch the person and celebrate.

its nothing shocking like it would be to us, its just the way the world operates. Drinking Beverage
Okay, but where's the fascination? Is it relief that it's not you who's dying? Curiosity, to see how long it takes to torture someone to death? Or to see how they react when they're being tortured? Is it the moment of death that you find fascinating or what leads up to it? Would you be as interested in watching someone die a more peaceful death? Or a quicker one? Or a less violent one, like in a car crash, when there are no people actively involved in killing them?

Also, does it make it easier to distance yourself from it because it in another country?

And why is rape worse than a homeless man killed with a screwdriver?

And do you feel better now that you're hardened and not shielded from how fucked up it all is (oh, just a quick quibble, people can be just as fucked up in the Western world, too, we just usually keep it to ourselves... or our basements).

(Again, I'm actually interested, not trying to start anything.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
19-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Music RE: Why, just why!?
(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  Okay, but where's the fascination?

Again, I'm actually interested...

Lol Vera. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-11-2012, 02:45 AM
(19-11-2012 02:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Again, I'm actually interested...

Lol Vera. Tongue
What'd I do now? Why you laughing at me Sadcryface
Seriously, though, I've always been fascinated (and repulsed) by people's fascination with the suffering of others. I still want to understand where the appeal lies. Have read different explanations, but they've been rather academic, so I decided to go straight to the source...

19-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Guys, I found this AWESOME website; I've been addicted to it all day, you've gotta s..........

..........oh...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
19-11-2012, 07:16 AM

Its something that you dont normally see, yet it is part of life.

(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  Is it relief that it's not you who's dying? Curiosity, to see how long it takes to torture someone to death? Or to see how they react when they're being tortured?

Its simple curiosity of a multitude of reasons.

(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  Is it the moment of death that you find fascinating or what leads up to it? Would you be as interested in watching someone die a more peaceful death? Or a quicker one? Or a less violent one, like in a car crash, when there are no people actively involved in killing them?

There is no difference in any of it really. Vehicle accidents are much worse graphically than anything else.

(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  Also, does it make it easier to distance yourself from it because it in another country?

I distance myself because its on a screen, no other reason.

(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  And why is rape worse than a homeless man killed with a screwdriver?

Because as fucked up as this will sound, even I have my limits.

(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  And do you feel better now that you're hardened and not shielded from how fucked up it all is (oh, just a quick quibble, people can be just as fucked up in the Western world, too, we just usually keep it to ourselves... or our basements).

I am only hardened to watching these things on a screen, real life is completeley different.

(19-11-2012 02:20 AM)Vera Wrote:  (Again, I'm actually interested, not trying to start anything.)

No thats cool, I will answer honestly any questions.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-11-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh come on, how are these real answers - curiosity for a multitude of reasons. Yeah, that answers it Tongue

Okay, a couple more then.

Car crashes can be much more graphic, I agree, but doesn't the fact that one is usually a random accident and the other is a deliberate infliction of pain by a human being upon another human being, make the latter worse?

You say it is on the screen, but it is a real person who is dying in real life. Is the screen enough of a 'separation' from the reality of seeing someone die?

Okay, I get it that for you rape is where it gets too much for you (and thank god for thatWink), but why is it worse than torture (even torturing someone to death)?

19-11-2012, 08:09 AM
(19-11-2012 07:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  Oh come on, how are these real answers - curiosity for a multitude of reasons. Yeah, that answers it Tongue

Lol I didnt know you wanted a 5000 word essay Tongue

Im curious to how other people live in different countries. Im curious to seeing the multitude of ways people die every single day on this planet. Its interesting to see the fucked up lengths people around the world go to in hurting one another for ways of religion/belief, respect, fear, local customs and in some cases their own personal "pleasure" I have also seen a side to war that the mainstream dont show the people who "support the troops"

(19-11-2012 07:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  Car crashes can be much more graphic, I agree, but doesn't the fact that one is usually a random accident and the other is a deliberate infliction of pain by a human being upon another human being, make the latter worse?

Obviously there is a difference and I understand where you are coming from. However its all in the same "box" of death and suffering that I am interested in.

(19-11-2012 07:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  You say it is on the screen, but it is a real person who is dying in real life. Is the screen enough of a 'separation' from the reality of seeing someone die?

In some ways yes. Of course I understand that these people are being killed in horrific ways, however does this mean that I shouldnt watch and learn something from the experience? What I need people to understand is I dont take any "pleasure" from watching the videos. I used to watch them every day and you can only absorb so much shit before...

A: You have almost seen it all.
B: It starts to take its toll on you.

I only go it once a month now at most.... sometimes I have huge gaps where I dont watch anything on there at all.

(19-11-2012 07:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  Okay, I get it that for you rape is where it gets too much for you (and thank god for thatWink), but why is it worse than torture (even torturing someone to death)?

I wouldnt say that rape is worse than torture. They are both fucked up in their own ways. I just dont watch them in the same way that a person who listens to classical music wouldnt listen to dubstep. It doesnt interest me.

Maybe you need to know a little bit more about me to give this some scope.

I have had personal experiences with death and suffering, when I was 15 I watched my dad die in hospital of a brain hemorrhage, 10 months later I found my mum dead of an overdose and tried to resucitate her even though I knew she was gone. After this I shut off and for a few years I knocked about with some very "dark" people.... because I was "spiritually dead" inside, I couldnt feel love. We did some abhorent things to people and Its not something Im willing to go into, all you need to know is what we did wasnt nice but it was no where near as bad as to the videos I have watched.

I have experienced for myself some fucked up things, I have had my eyes opened in ways that I hope others dont have to go through. Maybe this is why I have a tolerance to watching them??? Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.