Why many Christians are going to hell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Why many Christians are going to hell
Let's face it! There are millions of Christians that are going to go to hell! MILLIONS of these Christians are destined to go to hell for desecrating holy churches and temples.

I present to you, my evidence!
Some Scripture to read!

Quote:This is Mathew 21:12-13
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

"It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it 'a den of robbers.'"

Logical Evidence.
Jesus attacked the temple because people were selling and buying goods and services in the church. Therefore, he absolutely HATES capitalism inside of the house of himself. The mere exchange of money is the very thing that pissed him off enough to invoke the wrath of the Jews. It was not his claims to deity hood or healing people, it was what he did at that temple that made him a villain to the jews and what got him into trouble to be put up on the cross in the first place. It was the last straw that got them super angry at him.

Photo Evidence

I present to you! The Mega Church

[Image: slide1_grandopeningwide_.jpg]

Logical evidence. Its a church for the praise of the Father and ...yet...tickets are sold for all seats, money is exchanged for food and drink and T shirts and more.

Oh, not to mention that outside the church,

They Copycat all their best ideas and sell the crap out of stuff making millions of dollars...oh and Mathew 19:24 says that it is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

I know the rich Christians know what they are doing is wrong according to their bible. But why is it that no other christian "fans" of these places can fucking see it? Why is it that no one can see that giving money to the church and exchanging cash for crap is pissing off the very god they worship?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Shadow Fox's post
28-01-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Why many Christians are going to hell
Let's also remember the concept of the True Christian.

The evangelical doesn't think the Catholic is a true Christian.
The Catholic doesn't think the evangelical is a true Christian.
The Nazarene's and Baptists don't think either of those groups are true Christians.
And so on as we go down the list of 40,000+ variations of Christianity.
And of course no other religion thinks the Christians even have the right god- including the Jews who rightly don't believe Jesus fits any of their criteria for a messiah.

IMO-They can all go to hell.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 5 users Like TheInquisition's post
28-01-2015, 06:56 PM
The ones that are going to specific locations in Grand Cayman Islands, Michigan, Colorado, and a couple other places.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
28-01-2015, 07:16 PM
What really happened was Jesus wasn't finding any really good deals. So, he got all pissed and started throwing shit around and barking like a mad man. Everyone knows that. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
28-01-2015, 10:21 PM
I agree that your typical megachurch and televangelists who are raking in money from their congregations and using a majority of that money to enrich themselves is an abomination that should shame everyone who call themselves christians. It's linked to something called the "prosperity gospel", and it's repugnant.

But the story of Jesus wigging out on the money changers in the temple is not as clean cut as saying that all money changing hands at a church is evil. What Jesus railed about was the idea that jewish priests were gouging their own people in the name of their religion. For temple worship, Roman currency was "unclean" and inappropriate to use to procure sacrifices (likely doves for many of the people) - only shekels were accepted by the temple leadership. However, the temple priests would gladly accept the that dirty money in exchange for shekels at a steep markup, and considering at that time shekels were not being used as the standard coin in palestine due to the Roman occupation...the temple priests were basically just like payday lenders. That's a far cry from RCC/protestant bake sales at church to raise money for the continued operation of the churches and their ministry. I would say if you can find an honest megachurch that charges admission fees to attend services; however a majority of the money goes to outreach programs and charities would be seen as good.
28-01-2015, 10:58 PM
(28-01-2015 10:21 PM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  I agree that your typical megachurch and televangelists who are raking in money from their congregations and using a majority of that money to enrich themselves is an abomination that should shame everyone who call themselves christians. It's linked to something called the "prosperity gospel", and it's repugnant.

But the story of Jesus wigging out on the money changers in the temple is not as clean cut as saying that all money changing hands at a church is evil. What Jesus railed about was the idea that jewish priests were gouging their own people in the name of their religion. For temple worship, Roman currency was "unclean" and inappropriate to use to procure sacrifices (likely doves for many of the people) - only shekels were accepted by the temple leadership. However, the temple priests would gladly accept the that dirty money in exchange for shekels at a steep markup, and considering at that time shekels were not being used as the standard coin in palestine due to the Roman occupation...the temple priests were basically just like payday lenders. That's a far cry from RCC/protestant bake sales at church to raise money for the continued operation of the churches and their ministry. I would say if you can find an honest megachurch that charges admission fees to attend services; however a majority of the money goes to outreach programs and charities would be seen as good.

Even so, the money for the mega church had to come from somewhere lol.
That money could had been spent elsewhere if they had the potential to collect that much to build the place. We could have massive 3D printers making homes for the homeless.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
29-01-2015, 08:04 AM
From the Book of Mark:

As he was setting out on a journey, a man ran up, knelt down before him, and asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”…. You know the commandments: ‘You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; (etc.) He replied and said to him, “Teacher, all of these I have observed from my youth.” Jesus, looking at him, loved him and said to him, “You are lacking in one thing. Go, sell what you have, and give to [the] poor and you will have treasure in heaven; then come, follow me.” At that statement his face fell, and he went away sad, for he had many possessions. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God!”

Xtians never like to hear this part of their bible.
[+] 2 users Like JakSiemasz's post
29-01-2015, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 10:06 AM by The Organic Chemist.)
(28-01-2015 05:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

"It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be called a house of prayer,' but you are making it 'a den of robbers.'"

Let me be the first to act like a xtian here.
*ahem*
CONTEXT!!! YOU TOOK THAT OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!! Sadcryface2 YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORDS BECAUSE YOU HEATHEN SCUM DON'T HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!! CONTEXT!!!!!!! Weeping

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
29-01-2015, 09:21 AM
(28-01-2015 05:28 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Let's face it! There are millions of Christians that are going to go to hell! MILLIONS of these Christians are destined to go to hell for desecrating holy churches and temples.

I present to you, my evidence!
Some Scripture to read!

Logical Evidence.
Jesus attacked the temple because people were selling and buying goods and services in the church. Therefore, he absolutely HATES capitalism inside of the house of himself. The mere exchange of money is the very thing that pissed him off enough to invoke the wrath of the Jews. It was not his claims to deity hood or healing people, it was what he did at that temple that made him a villain to the jews and what got him into trouble to be put up on the cross in the first place. It was the last straw that got them super angry at him.

Photo Evidence

I present to you! The Mega Church

[Image: slide1_grandopeningwide_.jpg]

Logical evidence. Its a church for the praise of the Father and ...yet...tickets are sold for all seats, money is exchanged for food and drink and T shirts and more.

Oh, not to mention that outside the church,

They Copycat all their best ideas and sell the crap out of stuff making millions of dollars...oh and Mathew 19:24 says that it is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven.

I know the rich Christians know what they are doing is wrong according to their bible. But why is it that no other christian "fans" of these places can fucking see it? Why is it that no one can see that giving money to the church and exchanging cash for crap is pissing off the very god they worship?

There is something very confusing about the whole money changer in the temple thing. Jesus don't want people buying and selling shit in the temple. What's his problem? Why does he care what happens in the temple? It's not like he believes that people should pray there. He thinks that people should pray in private. So what's the point of getting pissed off? Fucking Bible and its lack of continuity. It's worse than Star Trek!
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
29-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Here's your proof...

"Christians! Are you here?"

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 5 users Like gofish!'s post