Why so many trolls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Why so many trolls
Granted I am new to this site, But I don't get it. Why would a Christian want to be on a Atheist site? Why would a Muslim want to be on this site too? I don't go to Christian sites to troll. I guess I just don't get it. I'm not attacking either side, I just don't understand it. I will never change my mind over this. If you join a Atheist site you are pretty much set in your thinking. No irrational theology is going to change my mind. It's all mythology and stupidity to me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2012, 12:18 PM
RE: Why so many trolls
Ya know.. I almost did it one time..

Was drunk off my ass one night and started searching for a good christian forum board to go-a-trollin' .... I was singing the song too... "Hi Ho.. Hi Ho... It's off to troll I go.. *whistles* Hi Hoooeee.. hi ho.. .hi ho.. hi..hooooeee!"

However even in my drunken state I never made it that far... It struck me that I was being drunk and stupid and there was no real good point to even bother.. after that I belched .. binged a few times.. farted.. then passed out.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 5 users Like ddrew's post
14-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah but why are they here? I don't go to them. If i wanted to hear their bullshit I would go to church for a good laugh. For the best laugh you go to the catholic church. Such pampas asses and child molesters how can you go wrong for a laugh. So why even come on this site??? Plus they have a Nazi pope!
14-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Trying to save our souls, or they're on the fence and looking for a final push.
They could also just be curious as to the reasons why we are atheists and just want to be more informed.
Also they could be practicing their debate skills.
Big Grin different people, different reasons

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
[+] 1 user Likes Jackrabbit's post
14-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Not all of ten are trolls either. Just because you don't want theists here doesn't mean they shouldn't be. I for one actually enjoy learning about their mindset.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like lucradis's post
14-01-2012, 01:38 PM
We all live in the real world together, so I see no reason for a Theist not to be here in the virtual world.
I'd never contemplated going to a Theist site until I came to this site. I guess one first does the familiar thing, before venturing out into the unknown. I've peeked into a few of their sites and they can be quite nasty to the interloping Atheist. Downright threatening violence. Undecided

Since they come here, that's enough of a taste for me now - I probably won't go to one of their sites in order to comment. Maybe. Angel

I do know I wouldn't go into someone's house and tell them that they need to strip off their shitty wallpaper and paint the walls a deep, periwinkle blue. Although, that would be my preference. Dodgy

Anyway, they are going to die just like me. Fuck them if they just don't get it. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-01-2012, 03:39 PM
I've been debating joining a Christian forum just to have discussions with people with a different viewpoint. I'm still not sure whether it would actually be productive or just frustrating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post
14-01-2012, 03:48 PM
(14-01-2012 03:39 PM)Ben Wrote:  I've been debating joining a Christian forum just to have discussions with people with a different viewpoint. I'm still not sure whether it would actually be productive or just frustrating.

You don't think you get your minimum daily requirement of Vitamin Silly from KC and Sharks9? Wink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
14-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Several reasons why they come here...
Some want to preach and win people over.
Some want to see if we are as bad as they are taught.
Some want to show that they can "own" you. (Egor we miss you Big Grin )
Some just want know what the people are like that are going to burn in hell for ever.
Some are just curious.
Some actually like it here because we are not trying to deconvert them.
Some just want to know the "enemy".
Some are on their way to atheism and a forum like this is their first step / only way to talk critically.

What I would find interesting, to go back to a witchy forum just to see how all that seems to me now that I am completely unwitchyfied (yes, I am great in inventing words).
And I would like to hear more other religions. Not those Jahwe/Jehova/Allah but all the others. Never even searched for a forum like that but you, sir, just gave me a great idea. Thank you very much.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 3 users Like Leela's post
14-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Patterns are shifting. Evil is emergent. Without god, evil becomes just anther tool in the kit. Sacrificing others for the self; a nice introductory bit of evil, sounds like a throne of bone, does it not? But there's a couple of volunteers, KC and Sharks...

Christians in our midst! This has persisted long enough! We shall march them to the forum square, tie them to the stake. Then we shall remove their clothes and invite our homosexual breathern to take the feathers to them while we manly man shall regard them with scorn...

Evil, right there. By pontificating on the good, to ordinary people, who are good, about a god that defines good; they manufactured a whole quantity of absence. You get a regular guy in a regular guy bar; toss in a deviant like ellen, here, I can dress the part. He catches himself looking at me, and whoo, doggie! It's skeleton, closet, and self-flagellation in a single blown kiss. A male does nothing for me sexually, but a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

There is such a well of evil intent from the preceding paragraph; but letting these tools linger in the closets of fools is letting them dictate morality. Like ellen, above; burn that witch at the stake for daring to see a mind and not a manly man.

I mention being evil to people; they just stop processing information. I mention being a certified psychopath to people, they take it in stride. Then they go off to their flock and pontificate about deviants and psychopaths and boys named ellen...

Admit it, Joe; you were thinking about it...

About all it's gonna take; some roasting, some yuks. Then some self-evaluation about all the evil that gets sanctioned, because all the sheep failed to pay attention. One simple rule for a human being - don't hide shit from yourself. Sermon over, now get noodly with it.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post