Why so much Satanism all over the forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
23-11-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Why so much Satanism all over the forum?
But is not something hallucinated imagined?

Only difference between imagination and hallucination is the fact that for the most part, people can tell the difference between what is imagined and what is reality and those under an hallucination cannot differentiate the two. The way you have been stating things does not give the inflection that you recognize the disconnect between the two.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2012, 06:04 PM
(23-11-2012 05:45 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  You see Ritual and what happens inside it as work, I dont. I LOVE it, I come alive when I am in ritual and I feel great when I come out of it, ...

Nah, I'm just dicking with you at this point. I got no issue with your metaphysics.

(23-11-2012 05:45 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ... thats why I dont drop acid and drop the rigamarole. also I am not into drugs and want to use my own brain when I am in my rituals, I rarely drink for the same reasons and I do not like the headaches that I get when I consume too much booze.

You know that makes you a pussy, right? ... Nah I'm just dicking with you again ... But you know that makes you a pussy, right?

Just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean there aren't people who should pray for their sorry ass to be saved.
23-11-2012, 06:10 PM
(23-11-2012 06:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  But is not something hallucinated imagined?

Only difference between imagination and hallucination is the fact that for the most part, people can tell the difference between what is imagined and what is reality and those under an hallucination cannot differentiate the two. The way you have been stating things does not give the inflection that you recognize the disconnect between the two.

There is a difference though.

A hallucination is something that is VISUAL or AUDIO. You actually hear or see it, Not just in your mind's eye or imagination. Thats the difference to me and I do understand it completely.
23-11-2012, 06:13 PM
(23-11-2012 06:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 05:45 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  You see Ritual and what happens inside it as work, I dont. I LOVE it, I come alive when I am in ritual and I feel great when I come out of it, ...

Nah, I'm just dicking with you at this point. I got no issue with your metaphysics.

(23-11-2012 05:45 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  ... thats why I dont drop acid and drop the rigamarole. also I am not into drugs and want to use my own brain when I am in my rituals, I rarely drink for the same reasons and I do not like the headaches that I get when I consume too much booze.

You know that makes you a pussy, right? ... Nah I'm just dicking with you again ... But you know that makes you a pussy, right?

I think it takes a strong person to stop drinking like a fish.
I can out drink anyone if I tried but I dont see that behavior as beneficial to me at this point in my life.
If that makes me a pussy in your opinion, its ok. Smile
24-11-2012, 03:22 AM
(23-11-2012 05:59 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Maybe it is, but you could say that about atheism, why not just call it "secular humanism" (I don't mean to say that all atheists are secular humanists, but you get my point)? I'm sure Anton chose the name with this in mind, i.e. to question the mainstream paradigm.
Because you can be a theist and be a secular humanist.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  I don't see the relevance of that.

Excellent.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Feel free to back that up.

I have just laid out a minute amount of the broad, vastly undefined tenets the loser created.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  How so? It explains what is meant by self-deceit in a way that makes your proposed problem a non-problem.

I invite you to reread my issues.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Then you won't get one. There isn't a function y=f(x), where y is the amount of love given and x the behavior of the receiver, except for your innate emotions. You already make this calculation on a daily basis if you're a functioning person, so I don't see how this is such a problem.

y=c + f(x)
c=constant

I have a set amount of love for every person simply because they are a fellow human being. I have varying levels of love for everyone, but many have the bare minimum.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  You keep saying that, but don't bother to prove or back up what you're saying at all. You also show utter lack of understanding of what I wrote, as well as what Satanism is. Try to understand this: Satanism doesn't have a dogma.

I have done so constantly. I understand what you have wrote, and I understand the childish cult that is Satanism. Try to understand this: I don't give a shit.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
24-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Does he even realize that I've done this?:

Quote:Irishdize Show this Post The contents of this message are hidden because Irishdize is on your ignore list.

24-11-2012, 03:53 AM
I wouldn't give him the that much credit, Logica.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-11-2012, 03:55 AM
(24-11-2012 03:53 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wouldn't give him the that much credit, Logica.
Sometimes, I just can't handle the stupid.

24-11-2012, 04:47 AM
(24-11-2012 03:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I understand what you have wrote, and I understand the childish cult that is Satanism. Try to understand this: I don't give a shit.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST_cjD6gAmO4lATKUFyI_...pc1hceX2Zn]
24-11-2012, 09:15 AM
(24-11-2012 03:22 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 05:59 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Maybe it is, but you could say that about atheism, why not just call it "secular humanism" (I don't mean to say that all atheists are secular humanists, but you get my point)? I'm sure Anton chose the name with this in mind, i.e. to question the mainstream paradigm.
Because you can be a theist and be a secular humanist.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  I don't see the relevance of that.

Excellent.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Feel free to back that up.

I have just laid out a minute amount of the broad, vastly undefined tenets the loser created.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  How so? It explains what is meant by self-deceit in a way that makes your proposed problem a non-problem.

I invite you to reread my issues.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Then you won't get one. There isn't a function y=f(x), where y is the amount of love given and x the behavior of the receiver, except for your innate emotions. You already make this calculation on a daily basis if you're a functioning person, so I don't see how this is such a problem.

y=c + f(x)
c=constant

I have a set amount of love for every person simply because they are a fellow human being. I have varying levels of love for everyone, but many have the bare minimum.

(23-11-2012 06:10 AM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  You keep saying that, but don't bother to prove or back up what you're saying at all. You also show utter lack of understanding of what I wrote, as well as what Satanism is. Try to understand this: Satanism doesn't have a dogma.

I have done so constantly. I understand what you have wrote, and I understand the childish cult that is Satanism. Try to understand this: I don't give a shit.

On loving people because they are fellow human beings, I cant stand most people, I find them to be childish, immature, irresponsible, flakes, liars, game players and just plain evil. Some are useless and stupid. I love those that I love and I love those that show me love and honor/respect. Now being raised in The Craft I can on some level view all humans as being Inately Holy and deserving of respect on some level but their actions and words can change that, for example Jeffrey Dahmer and Hitler existed and were human beings, did you love them?
I think love is a word we throw around too freely, I think we should reserve our love for those who truly we can love, honor and respect.
Also, when you say you dont give a shit. I also dont give a shit, I am replying because there are other replies, if the thread were to die down or disappear altogether like atheism and Satanism has (over there ---->) then I would just stop replying and move on to another subject, I dont need to defend my beliefs or practices because they work for me and at the end of the day I will still practice them and believe in them. Smile