Why so much Satanism all over the forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
20-11-2012, 08:43 AM
RE: Why so much Satanism all over the forum?
Fucking Irish, you must be two people - cause no one person is so full of himself. Shocking Big Grin Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2012, 08:58 AM
(20-11-2012 08:35 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 08:05 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The only quality of an atheist is the disbelief in God. You will find, however, that he is not like any of us on here if he participates in the sociopathic cult. And you do know what LaVeyan Satanism is, right? It has nothing to do with actual Satan, and only to do with their fucking retarded sociopath founder.

I tend to have quite a lot in common with Atheists since I am in an Atheistic philosphy (or religion). The only difference is that I refuse to let go of my love for Rituals and ceremonies and That I follow a set of ideas (but dont most people have a philosophy of some kind)?
Yes, Ego and Pride are very important concepts to a Satanist but then again, an Atheist can have the same ideas no?
Also, MOST Satanists are not sociopaths, in fact we are very intelligent, calculated and cool people, we leave people alone who do not deserve to be harmed-Meaning that if an average person on the street encountered me, Id be polite, Id hold the door open for them when they went into the store, I started a charity in 2009 to help those in my community who are less fortunate but I dont help everyone-I look for people who do not ask/beg and who do seem to be trying to get themselves into a better place-not those who just want a hand out but if someone makes themself into a mark or shows me that they deserve to be treated with disdain or whatever it is, then Yeah, I will do whatever it takes to make sure that they dont cross me again. Thats not a Satanic thing in reality, many people are that way, many atheists are that way.
I do work in a field where I have to actively pretend to be something I am not and people come to me with money and goods and give them to me for fake products and I admit that but also I have told clients that I am not selling anything real and they either didnt believe me and purchased them anyways or they believed MY products were phony but the general product I was offering was real and went elsewhere and purchased it, people will believe what they wish to believe, perception is a major key for most consumers and so I have decided that it is not beneficial for me to quit my job especially in this economy and instead focus on making my life better and also my circle of 9's lives better.
Unethical? Yeah. But not all of our actions in life are ethical. something we have to make a choice of doing something that benefits US when it doesnt benefit others at all.
IN RL I am a nice person, I believe in making myself into the best person I can be, I believe in church/state seperation, I am an activist in several organizations (atheist) and I think that we have much more in common than you would like to think but because you are so hung up on the word Satanism or Satan as the case may be, you refuse to see. which is fine, I dont want people in my life who run away from me because of perception.
Drooling
You again display your lack of knowledge about anything that you are talking about. I am growing tired of your ignorance, I have already laid out how you are different from that of a the standard resident atheist on here, and have also told you want makes an atheist an atheist. You do not even know what sociopathy is, what Satanism is, or the lack of Psychology and Sociology put into your dumbass philosophy.

I find you also to be a pussy for not sticking to your word and ceasing to argue about Satanism.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
20-11-2012, 09:02 AM
(20-11-2012 08:43 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Irish, you must be two people - cause no one person is so full of himself. Shocking Big Grin Tongue

I do not understand where you think I am full of myself, I am who I am, I try to improve myself at every instant
20-11-2012, 09:06 AM
(20-11-2012 08:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 08:35 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  I tend to have quite a lot in common with Atheists since I am in an Atheistic philosphy (or religion). The only difference is that I refuse to let go of my love for Rituals and ceremonies and That I follow a set of ideas (but dont most people have a philosophy of some kind)?
Yes, Ego and Pride are very important concepts to a Satanist but then again, an Atheist can have the same ideas no?
Also, MOST Satanists are not sociopaths, in fact we are very intelligent, calculated and cool people, we leave people alone who do not deserve to be harmed-Meaning that if an average person on the street encountered me, Id be polite, Id hold the door open for them when they went into the store, I started a charity in 2009 to help those in my community who are less fortunate but I dont help everyone-I look for people who do not ask/beg and who do seem to be trying to get themselves into a better place-not those who just want a hand out but if someone makes themself into a mark or shows me that they deserve to be treated with disdain or whatever it is, then Yeah, I will do whatever it takes to make sure that they dont cross me again. Thats not a Satanic thing in reality, many people are that way, many atheists are that way.
I do work in a field where I have to actively pretend to be something I am not and people come to me with money and goods and give them to me for fake products and I admit that but also I have told clients that I am not selling anything real and they either didnt believe me and purchased them anyways or they believed MY products were phony but the general product I was offering was real and went elsewhere and purchased it, people will believe what they wish to believe, perception is a major key for most consumers and so I have decided that it is not beneficial for me to quit my job especially in this economy and instead focus on making my life better and also my circle of 9's lives better.
Unethical? Yeah. But not all of our actions in life are ethical. something we have to make a choice of doing something that benefits US when it doesnt benefit others at all.
IN RL I am a nice person, I believe in making myself into the best person I can be, I believe in church/state seperation, I am an activist in several organizations (atheist) and I think that we have much more in common than you would like to think but because you are so hung up on the word Satanism or Satan as the case may be, you refuse to see. which is fine, I dont want people in my life who run away from me because of perception.
Drooling
You again display your lack of knowledge about anything that you are talking about. I am growing tired of your ignorance, I have already laid out how you are different from that of a the standard resident atheist on here, and have also told you want makes an atheist an atheist. You do not even know what sociopathy is, what Satanism is, or the lack of Psychology and Sociology put into your dumbass philosophy.

I find you also to be a pussy for not sticking to your word and ceasing to argue about Satanism.

You do not know what Satanism is, I have a clear understanding of my beliefs.
I am growing tired of your bullshit personally.
20-11-2012, 09:26 AM
(20-11-2012 09:06 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 08:58 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  You again display your lack of knowledge about anything that you are talking about. I am growing tired of your ignorance, I have already laid out how you are different from that of a the standard resident atheist on here, and have also told you want makes an atheist an atheist. You do not even know what sociopathy is, what Satanism is, or the lack of Psychology and Sociology put into your dumbass philosophy.

You do not know what Satanism is, I have a clear understanding of my beliefs.
I have yet to really argue about any of the ridiculous philosophical tenets of your dumbass cult. You still have yet to accept the fact that you are part of a cult and that, because you are apart of a cult, those who are not feel opposed to you. Once you accept these facts, then I can criticize Satanism in a constructive manner. If not, I will continue to enjoy my superior position.

Poonjab
20-11-2012, 10:08 AM
(19-11-2012 04:07 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Satanism is a form of Atheism
You will likely find us here from time to time because we have so much in common

Read my profile for why I will no longer discuss or debate Satanism.
I read your profile and it sounds a lot like new age beliefs to me.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
20-11-2012, 10:08 AM
(20-11-2012 08:35 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  ... we leave people alone who do not deserve to be harmed-...
Why does this phrase not put my mind at ease?

Also, I suspect he/she is really a Dictionary Salesman.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
20-11-2012, 02:18 PM
(20-11-2012 09:26 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:06 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  You do not know what Satanism is, I have a clear understanding of my beliefs.
I have yet to really argue about any of the ridiculous philosophical tenets of your dumbass cult. You still have yet to accept the fact that you are part of a cult and that, because you are apart of a cult, those who are not feel opposed to you. Once you accept these facts, then I can criticize Satanism in a constructive manner. If not, I will continue to enjoy my superior position.
Why does it even matter whether Satanism is a cult or not? If you knew anything about modern Satanism you'd know that quite a few Satanic sects choose to attach the word "cult" to them, for instance the Cult of Cthulhu and Ophite Cultus Satanas way back when. Getting him to see Satanism as a cult isn't that big of a deal. I care, because what you seem to be saying here reminds me of presuppositional apologetics: "Accept my position and I'll tell you it's right".

For the record, there's no way I could be considered a part of a cult other than "I disagree with you, therefore you're a cultist".
20-11-2012, 02:23 PM
(20-11-2012 02:18 PM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:26 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I have yet to really argue about any of the ridiculous philosophical tenets of your dumbass cult. You still have yet to accept the fact that you are part of a cult and that, because you are apart of a cult, those who are not feel opposed to you. Once you accept these facts, then I can criticize Satanism in a constructive manner. If not, I will continue to enjoy my superior position.
Why does it even matter whether Satanism is a cult or not? If you knew anything about modern Satanism you'd know that quite a few Satanic sects choose to attach the word "cult" to them, for instance the Cult of Cthulhu and Ophite Cultus Satanas way back when. Getting him to see Satanism as a cult isn't that big of a deal. I care, because what you seem to be saying here reminds me of presuppositional apologetics: "Accept my position and I'll tell you it's right".

For the record, there's no way I could be considered a part of a cult other than "I disagree with you, therefore you're a cultist".
Whether or not they choose to call themselves a cult is their prerogative. They are still a cult, whether they like it or not. He has to accept the fact that his belief system is a cult before I can delve into the sociological incompatibilities and inconsistencies with Satanism.

Poonjab
20-11-2012, 02:36 PM
(20-11-2012 02:23 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 02:18 PM)Pr0fanus Wrote:  Why does it even matter whether Satanism is a cult or not? If you knew anything about modern Satanism you'd know that quite a few Satanic sects choose to attach the word "cult" to them, for instance the Cult of Cthulhu and Ophite Cultus Satanas way back when. Getting him to see Satanism as a cult isn't that big of a deal. I care, because what you seem to be saying here reminds me of presuppositional apologetics: "Accept my position and I'll tell you it's right".

Whether or not they choose to call themselves a cult is their prerogative. They are still a cult, whether they like it or not. He has to accept the fact that his belief system is a cult before I can delve into the sociological incompatibilities and inconsistencies with Satanism.
You've yet to explain to me why it matters. In any meaningful (IMO) sense of the word, Satanism isn't a cult. If you choose to label it one, you'll have to do the same to pretty much any religion, political party, philosophical movement... I could go on. If this is the case, it doesn't really matter.