Why so much Satanism all over the forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
21-11-2012, 11:33 PM
RE: Why so much Satanism all over the forum?
(21-11-2012 11:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  and Yes there is a high level of misconceptions that needs clarification but no more than any other religion like Shadakism or even Atheism.

[Image: You-keep-using-that-word1-300x252.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post
22-11-2012, 01:17 AM
(21-11-2012 11:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 05:35 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Do you feel you've had to spend a lot of energy explaining here on these forums? Do you feel there has been a high level of misconception in need of clarification?

I dont actually, its more like Ive spent a lot of time defending my personal need for ritual and structure which is what i need so....why defend it?
and Yes there is a high level of misconceptions that needs clarification but no more than any other religion like Shadakism or even Atheism.
I think most people here understand it (what it is) but I dont think they understand the need for ritual/structure because they do not have such needs-I am not used to running into people though that not only do not understand but also cannot open their minds to people with different needs than their own-I am coming from a Unitarian Universalist position where everyone's unique spiritual paths are recognized and honored-even Satanism so I am a bit surprised to discover this from atheists but its OK, lol.
Satanists generally are against all forms of religion and are not open minded to them-even UU's and Witches are seen as the enemy in some sense of the word. Thats ok too! It not me though, at least not at the moment Smile

Well, I for one appreciate you stopping by to clear things up. I may have been guilty of a misconception or two before.

So, have you ever killed anyone?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
22-11-2012, 01:33 AM
(22-11-2012 01:17 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  So, have you ever killed anyone?

Do you mean with a spell?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-11-2012, 01:35 AM
(22-11-2012 01:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Irishdize:

HERPDERP, OMG GUYS! STOP WITH THE JOKES, I WANNA BE JUST LIKE THE ATHEIST BIG BOIZ!!!!!!1!!!1!1!!

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
22-11-2012, 01:39 AM

With a spell, on a train, on a plane. Whatever.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
22-11-2012, 01:44 AM

Laughat

"But I don't use the dark magic because I'm a good witch."
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
22-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Damn, why didn't I visit this before?

So many potential Cult of Santa jokes that could have been done.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-11-2012, 08:51 AM
(21-11-2012 11:33 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 11:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  and Yes there is a high level of misconceptions that needs clarification but no more than any other religion like Shadakism or even Atheism.

[Image: You-keep-using-that-word1-300x252.jpg]

The way you highlighted my sentence indicates to me that you think that I think Atheism is a religion, However, as typed I said, no more than religions like Shadakism (a tradition of Witchcraft that very few people know of or even understand) and even Atheism (indicating, no, its not a religion but it does need clarification on occasion.
I am not uneducated, some of you would do well to stop trying to make me look like a fool when I am on your side so to speak, the only real differences that I can see between us is that I enjoy structure and Ritual and I feel a need for a community-its why I joined the Unitarian Universalist church because the have structure (the 7 priniciples) a community and ceremonies, celebrations and rituals and its why when I first read about Satanism I had an aha! moment.
Smartass
22-11-2012, 08:56 AM
(22-11-2012 01:17 AM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 11:04 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  I dont actually, its more like Ive spent a lot of time defending my personal need for ritual and structure which is what i need so....why defend it?
and Yes there is a high level of misconceptions that needs clarification but no more than any other religion like Shadakism or even Atheism.
I think most people here understand it (what it is) but I dont think they understand the need for ritual/structure because they do not have such needs-I am not used to running into people though that not only do not understand but also cannot open their minds to people with different needs than their own-I am coming from a Unitarian Universalist position where everyone's unique spiritual paths are recognized and honored-even Satanism so I am a bit surprised to discover this from atheists but its OK, lol.
Satanists generally are against all forms of religion and are not open minded to them-even UU's and Witches are seen as the enemy in some sense of the word. Thats ok too! It not me though, at least not at the moment Smile

Well, I for one appreciate you stopping by to clear things up. I may have been guilty of a misconception or two before.

So, have you ever killed anyone?

No, are you thinking that Witches or Satanists require murder or sacrifice? Ive in fact never killed an animal, Ive never been arrested for any kind of crime-not even a parking ticket, Ive never done drugs, I dont smoke. Shadakism teaches that all life is inately sacred but people can make themselves unworthy or 'unsacred' and when they do this, they should be punished (by the justice system) but of course the justice system we have now sucks completely-criminals instead of being punished for their crimes are set free often or put into prisons where they enjoy tvs and radios and now even some of them are improving on the food, they have church, they might as well be out here. but I suppose this is another discussion for another thread.
Satanism does not require sacrifice or murder either.
22-11-2012, 08:57 AM
I fail to see why you "feel a need" for community which is, going by your paragraph, based on pointless ritual, unless of course you are one of those people who are almost physically and mentally dependent on a community...

also, yes you have killed animals. Human being eat hundreds of spiders in their lifetimes while we sleep! Not to mention all the ants crushed beneath the heel of your boot.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.