Why so much Satanism all over the forum?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
22-11-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: Why so much Satanism all over the forum?
(21-11-2012 02:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 02:13 PM)Irishdize Wrote:  Worship is the wrong word. I put myself first, I exalt myself in the sense that I am #1 before all others, I do what suits me best, what benefits me and then I worry about those in my circle and then maybe If Im inclined to do so I look after others.

Meh, worship, exalt, same fucking thing. But the fuck if I need rituals and incense to do that. Just feels natural to me. Don't need no bullshit framework invented by some other fucker, I am perfectly capable of formulating my own thankyouverymuch. And nihilism seems a more serious philosophy to me than dancing naked under a full moon tripping my gourd out (not that it isn't fun Big Grin ).
You, of course, realize that's what Satanism is about? No one can dictate a Satanist what they should think, it's up to them to build their own worldview. There's a loose framework surrounding the satanist, but that's just what defines a satanist, in other words, a satanist would accept it to begin with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2012, 09:10 AM
(22-11-2012 01:44 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 01:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  Do you mean with a spell?
Laughat

"But I don't use the dark magic because I'm a good witch."

You are confusing me with a Wiccan. Bleh.
Shadak Witches believe in using whatever is needed to benefit the Witch, Its a very Satanic inspired path, if you compare the beliefs of the two you will find many overlaps and if you really wanted to incooperate the two together to form a coherent religious path I think it could be done, In fact I may try to do that and see what comes of it, not to become such but because I want to see if I can do it and make it work (I like to explore things, analyze things, take them apart and put them together differently-Like recipes)
Satanists believe in using both 'white' and 'black' magic though I wouldnt call it that personally but just for you guys I will because you think of magic in those terms, Magic is a psychological practice meant to attune the practioner with their Inner/Deeper self, with Nature or with whatever they are conjuring, it could be used to bond two people or three or what not together if being used as sex magic I suppose, Im a one man at a time kind of man so I dont know....
There are 2 main types of Magic within Satanism, Lesser magic which is manipulation of those around you to suit your needs and Greater Magic which is Ritual Magic, whatever is done in the ritual chamber which for me includes a vast variety of tecniques that I suppose could include some 'new age' practices as mentioned before somewhere, I light candles, incense and sage, I burn oils, play music, spirit dance, chant, conjure demons, use divination to speak with Lucifer and The Goddess, go into a trance state, do blood magic, whatever floats my boat at the time, whatever comes to mind, whatever works and when I leave Ritual, I have my logical and rational mind still intact, I realize that every act, every single event that occured when in ritual was fantasy/role playing/imagination, for me the purpose of ritual is a deep sense of well being and peace because all of my concerns, worries, frustrations, etc have been dealt with during the ritual day.
Applied Psychology is another word for what i am doing. Psychodrama. as a writer/actor this is a very important concept for me, when I play a character I get a lot of the same results, I love to play the bad guy, the serial killer or someone who is very complex, if my character was one sided or didnt have much depth I would ask to be killed ala Tasha Yar via an oil slick Heart I love you Denise Crosby Heart
I find that in writing a series or a screenplay I am able to vent a lot of my inner struggles out on paper, Its very therapeutic for me to do that and when I am on screen/stage or whatever I am able to do the same thing, I walk away at the end of the day feeling more alive and connected and thats why I love rituals so much and ceremonies/celebrations, I mean for Christmas, I cook, decorate, sing, I hang the mistetoe (I am not superstitious) I burn a yule log (again not superstitious) I do everything for the symbology of what Christmas (Yule) stands for and because it allows me to enjoy the fantasy, I even leave the cookies out by the tree for Satan Claus. and also for Cookie Monster. I am never sure who will come down the chimney.
Angel
22-11-2012, 09:18 AM
We are making fun of your beliefs. We don't care about specific accuracy when addressing any form of New Age woo. They are all equally pathetic.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
22-11-2012, 09:25 AM
And all equally unsubstantiated.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
22-11-2012, 09:33 AM
(22-11-2012 09:18 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  We are making fun of your beliefs. We don't care about specific accuracy when addressing any form of New Age woo. They are all equally pathetic.

this. anyone who claims "magic" may as well be talking about jesus or harry potter. still bs, still fairy tales, still nonsense.

i cast magic missile! no confusion since it is nonsense.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
22-11-2012, 09:44 AM
(22-11-2012 09:10 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 01:44 AM)Logisch Wrote:  Laughat

"But I don't use the dark magic because I'm a good witch."

You are confusing me with a Wiccan. Bleh.
Shadak Witches believe in using whatever is needed to benefit the Witch, Its a very Satanic inspired path, if you compare the beliefs of the two you will find many overlaps and if you really wanted to incooperate the two together to form a coherent religious path I think it could be done, In fact I may try to do that and see what comes of it, not to become such but because I want to see if I can do it and make it work (I like to explore things, analyze things, take them apart and put them together differently-Like recipes)
Satanists believe in using both 'white' and 'black' magic though I wouldnt call it that personally but just for you guys I will because you think of magic in those terms, Magic is a psychological practice meant to attune the practioner with their Inner/Deeper self, with Nature or with whatever they are conjuring, it could be used to bond two people or three or what not together if being used as sex magic I suppose, Im a one man at a time kind of man so I dont know....
There are 2 main types of Magic within Satanism, Lesser magic which is manipulation of those around you to suit your needs and Greater Magic which is Ritual Magic, whatever is done in the ritual chamber which for me includes a vast variety of tecniques that I suppose could include some 'new age' practices as mentioned before somewhere, I light candles, incense and sage, I burn oils, play music, spirit dance, chant, conjure demons, use divination to speak with Lucifer and The Goddess, go into a trance state, do blood magic, whatever floats my boat at the time, whatever comes to mind, whatever works and when I leave Ritual, I have my logical and rational mind still intact, I realize that every act, every single event that occured when in ritual was fantasy/role playing/imagination, for me the purpose of ritual is a deep sense of well being and peace because all of my concerns, worries, frustrations, etc have been dealt with during the ritual day.
Applied Psychology is another word for what i am doing. Psychodrama. as a writer/actor this is a very important concept for me, when I play a character I get a lot of the same results, I love to play the bad guy, the serial killer or someone who is very complex, if my character was one sided or didnt have much depth I would ask to be killed ala Tasha Yar via an oil slick Heart I love you Denise Crosby Heart
I find that in writing a series or a screenplay I am able to vent a lot of my inner struggles out on paper, Its very therapeutic for me to do that and when I am on screen/stage or whatever I am able to do the same thing, I walk away at the end of the day feeling more alive and connected and thats why I love rituals so much and ceremonies/celebrations, I mean for Christmas, I cook, decorate, sing, I hang the mistetoe (I am not superstitious) I burn a yule log (again not superstitious) I do everything for the symbology of what Christmas (Yule) stands for and because it allows me to enjoy the fantasy, I even leave the cookies out by the tree for Satan Claus. and also for Cookie Monster. I am never sure who will come down the chimney.
Angel
Using words like Satan and magic in unusual, confusing, self-defined ways makes it appear silly or threatening to outsiders regardless of the content of the religion/philosophy/whatever.

You are welcome to dress up your views with these terms, but don't be surprised that others find it off-putting or just childish.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2012, 09:45 AM
(22-11-2012 09:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-11-2012 09:10 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  You are confusing me with a Wiccan. Bleh.
Angel
Using words like Satan and magic in unusual, confusing, self-defined ways makes it appear silly or threatening to outsiders regardless of the content of the religion/philosophy/whatever.

You are welcome to dress up your views with these terms, but don't be surprised that others find it off-putting or just childish.
It's funny because even though I understand the coding of the terms, and can see passed them, I still see stupidity and ignorance.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
22-11-2012, 09:46 AM
From what i have seen Chas the views involve magic. Let's face it; It's already childish.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-11-2012, 09:48 AM
But guuuuuys this is NEW age...... it's "new"!
22-11-2012, 09:50 AM
I say it about music, and I'll say it here.

"new" does not necessarily mean better. The great composers of the past would be rolling in their graves if they existed anymore...

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post