Why the Atheists Always Lose to Good Theist Debaters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2010, 02:48 PM
RE: Why the Atheists Always Lose to Good Theist Debaters
(27-05-2010 02:00 PM)Dregs Wrote:  Martin has been known by many names throughout time, Randall Flagg, Walter O Dim, etc...

Just kidding around.

No. Martin's true name is known only to those who dedicate their lives to the pursuit of Things Man Was Not Meant To Know, and is spoken only in soft murmurs laden with terror - or screamed at the top of one's voice at the culmination of the sacrifice for his summoning.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2010, 08:03 PM

(27-05-2010 02:48 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(27-05-2010 02:00 PM)Dregs Wrote:  Martin has been known by many names throughout time, Randall Flagg, Walter O Dim, etc...

Just kidding around.

No. Martin's true name is known only to those who dedicate their lives to the pursuit of Things Man Was Not Meant To Know, and is spoken only in soft murmurs laden with terror - or screamed at the top of one's voice at the culmination of the sacrifice for his summoning.

Wink
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2010, 08:09 PM

I think you scared him off.....
29-05-2010, 10:24 PM

Congratulations, you've joined the long line of people who have no idea what Atheism actually means.

Atheists simply say "if we can't measure something then there's no way of detecting it, I don't know what's there"

Theists jump to a conclusion "It can't be measured so it must be GOD"

Which one is more rational?
31-05-2010, 08:11 AM
Scientist is not loging back on and writiing in his thread. He knows he lost. Theist don't last long on this site. Atheist tend to be really smart, so I think that is why Smile
Find all posts by this user
08-02-2011, 03:58 AM
You have Either Nerve, or are just plain confused, to Call yourself scientist.

First; A common, and most annoying ploy by theists like you is to spit out a lie as if it were fact then begin to use it as an argument. Your first lie is the title of this thread! You go on by making one Erroneous statement after another; ASSuming that it's true, (Lies), and continue the false argument.

Here is a quote that really pisses me off about you...

"But wait, by their definition of reality, the atheists MUST say this event did not occur. It cannot be verified because it it is impossible to detect their thoughts by a scientific instrument nor by the five senses."

Are you that stupid or just that brainwashed? How dare you even consider calling yourself scientist!

First, You proposed an idea, that was heard by those scientist! OH Wait! I thought Hearing was one of the five senses!

Pfft! You're an idiot.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
08-02-2011, 04:59 AM
LoL, Chess.

You dug a 9 month old post out of the grave to jab at the rotting corpse known as Scientist.

I hope you feel better about yourself. [Image: grrr.gif]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
08-02-2011, 05:27 AM
(08-02-2011 04:59 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  LoL, Chess.

You dug a 9 month old post out of the grave to jab at the rotting corpse known as Scientist.

I hope you feel better about yourself. [Image: grrr.gif]

Here's a video that expresses my view. You probably know who he is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjO4duhMRZk

Cool smiley

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.
08-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Well here's a video that expresses my view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
08-02-2011, 06:29 AM
(08-02-2011 06:23 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Well here's a video that expresses my view:
(Link removed because of redundancy is ... ok I just don't like it...lol

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Whatever floats your boat there buddy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Atheists vs. theists hangout Just Another Atheist 4 274 16-05-2014 12:37 AM
Last Post: Shadow Fox
Shocked Theist Parenting zachzachzachzach 9 264 24-04-2014 11:53 AM
Last Post: Misanthropik
  A reciprocal challenge from a theist. sporehux 9 576 09-12-2013 05:43 AM
Last Post: OddGamer
Question Advice required! Invited to speak at a debate with a theist! nooneofconsequence 7 349 05-11-2013 05:01 PM
Last Post: nooneofconsequence
  Another FB debate with theist friend Atheist_pilgrim 2 380 18-08-2013 04:32 PM
Last Post: Atheist_pilgrim
  The Chicken, the Egg and the Theist TwoCultSurvivor 25 982 23-07-2013 04:07 PM
Last Post: kingschosen
  Facebook P.M.'s --> Theist With Daddy Issues Sticks Hand in Lion's Cage, Loses Arm KMFDM_Kid2000 6 889 13-07-2013 01:37 PM
Last Post: Dirtnapper324