Why the Trump Wall Will Probably Never Be Built

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2017, 09:32 AM
RE: Why the Trump Wall Will Probably Never Be Built
(16-06-2017 08:46 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  "build a wall" was the most idiotic, grandiose piece of stupidity to come down the pike in decades. What's pathetic is that so many people bought it, hook line and brick.

Trump dangled that carrot right out in front of them, and the idiots knocked themselves over trying to get to it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2017, 09:35 AM
The wall is dumb. We don't need a wall.

Just make it 25 years in hard labor prison if caught here illegally. 6 month grace period to get the hell out.

And the same punishment for any American business owner caught hiring illegal workers. Plus a 1 million dollar fine.

No more work visas. No more anchor babies. No more refugees.

And another thing I'd like to see: Only an American citizen can own an American business. Sad to see American companies sold out to Japan and China and Europe (Motorola, Budweiser, Jim Beam whiskey etc).

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
16-06-2017, 09:56 AM
(16-06-2017 09:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The wall is dumb. We don't need a wall.

Just make it 25 years in hard labor prison if caught here illegally. 6 month grace period to get the hell out.

And the same punishment for any American business owner caught hiring illegal workers. Plus a 1 million dollar fine.

And another thing I'd like to see: Only an American citizen can own an American business. Sad to see American companies sold out to Japan and China and Europe (Motorola, Budweiser, Jim Beam whiskey etc).

No and fuck you! It is NEVER illegal to be a human being. Do not hand me any bullshit that if you were fleeing poverty or crime or war, and especially if you had a family to feed, don't hand me any bullshit that you would not try.

FYI idiot, my X wife had a work visa before I married her, guess what, she has a MASTERS AND A PHD in microbiology! Do you?

AND you insensitive FUCK, I do take this very personally because both my neighbors are Hispanic, both with families and both have lived next to me for the past 10 years. NOT ONCE NOT ONCE have they given me one lick of trouble.

Now, the only argument I would agree with is when someone gets violent, yes, deport violent individuals. But out of our estimated 2 million prisoners the vast majority have legal status. I would rather deport your fucking bigoted ass.

Let me tell you something you selfish asshole, our species has always migrated, and our species was here and was migrating forever.

Go way FRANK BURNS, nobody needs your bullshit bigotry.

You want to live in a monochromatic country that doles out hard labor for foreigner" move to North Korea.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
16-06-2017, 09:57 AM
[Image: post-11111-ladder-climbing-gif-perfect-l...gif.cf.gif]

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
16-06-2017, 10:06 AM
(16-06-2017 09:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And another thing I'd like to see: Only an American citizen can own an American business. Sad to see American companies sold out to Japan and China and Europe (Motorola, Budweiser, Jim Beam whiskey etc).

..and to make it visible to anyone who is allowed to own a business, lets have all non-americans wear badges on their sleeves. Its easier for law enforcement to keep an eye on things, ya know.
[Image: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B04490%2C_Ma...nstern.jpg]

(16-06-2017 09:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just make it 25 years in hard labor prison if caught here illegally.
Yeah, lets do it. That´ll theach those those damn unwanted foreigners some respect for american values!
and
so they have something to think about, how about assigning a different motto to each camp? We have some nice ideas over here. The second one was actually stolen (maybe by a future Trup supporter like you?), but we got it back now and are able to lend it (limited time offer of course, we may need it in the future for american foreigners who enter Germany illegally, after the US economy has completely broken down by 2024). In exchange all we ask for is to be allowed to further sell cars into the USA without the Führ President mentioning it too often in public.
[Image: file8285.jpg]
[Image: kz-tor-dachau-arbeit-macht-frei-konzentrationslager.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post
16-06-2017, 10:13 AM
(16-06-2017 09:10 AM)unfogged Wrote:  it's an incredibly simplistic answer to a complex problem and that's what appeals to people who don't want to have to think about things. That it would not actually solve anything and would lead to increased resentment and, if anything, more problems just doesn't get considered.

The idea of a wall especially appeals to Republicans who realize they have a demographics problem with voters in the near future. They are rightfully afraid that new immigrants will more likely vote for Democrats. Instead of widening their appeal, they are unrealistically doubling down on their base of support, so it's a losing strategy in the long run. It's just another way Republicans are denying reality.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
16-06-2017, 10:34 AM
(16-06-2017 10:13 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 09:10 AM)unfogged Wrote:  it's an incredibly simplistic answer to a complex problem and that's what appeals to people who don't want to have to think about things. That it would not actually solve anything and would lead to increased resentment and, if anything, more problems just doesn't get considered.

The idea of a wall especially appeals to Republicans who realize they have a demographics problem with voters in the near future. They are rightfully afraid that new immigrants will more likely vote for Democrats. Instead of widening their appeal, they are unrealistically doubling down on their base of support, so it's a losing strategy in the long run. It's just another way Republicans are denying reality.

Not really. I've come to the conclusion that most conservative types have realized that the demographic game is lost. The democrats have won that battle. Most conservatives I know, and from what I've seen on other forums, social media etc, is that they all know its just a matter of time before they will have to fight to take the country back. We have a Republican congress and president, and a 5-4 conservative majority on the supreme court, and gun sales are still breaking records. Ammo is still being sold at record pace.

I fear that one side thinks the battle for America will be fought only with votes. Surely the other side is preparing for a different kind of fight. I have said it many times on this forum. One day soon the democrats will have the numbers to win a majority across the country. And they will do something stupid with that majority. Something that pushes the red blooded patriot American over the line. I hope it happens after I'm dead and gone. But if you pay attention to what conservatives are really saying, and watch their actions behind the scenes, you'll see what I'm saying is true.

16-06-2017, 02:09 PM
(16-06-2017 09:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The wall is dumb. We don't need a wall.

Yep.

You're a fucking idiot.
16-06-2017, 02:31 PM
(16-06-2017 02:09 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  

Yep.

You're a fucking idiot.

Yep.

You're a fucking idiot.

16-06-2017, 02:36 PM
(16-06-2017 02:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 02:09 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  Yep.

You're a fucking idiot.

Yep.

You're a fucking idiot.

Good job Michael Scott.