Why the hell are you an atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Why the hell are you an atheist?
I so wanted to do this to the biotch at the ole Church of Christ for those bible verse memory assignments.

[Image: e47173bf92ff1b37c139e9a712bb7f82_full.gif]

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BackSlider's post
06-05-2017, 08:22 PM
(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  Why the hell are you an atheist?

For one, it's not that hard to be a devoted Christian. The two great commandments of Christianity is to love God and love your neighbors. It's not that hard, people. Seriously.

Quote:Sir, I'm not a troll.

Just how stupid do you think we are? Seriously, this is one of the weakest trolling attempts I've seen here. And I've seen plenty. Madam. Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
06-05-2017, 08:24 PM
(06-05-2017 08:18 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  Sir, I'm not a troll... Probably terrible at coming up with a good title for a thread, but I'm not here to troll.

If that is truly the case, you will find our answers as to why we are atheists and how we de-converted scattered throughout this forum. It's one of our main topics of conversation, and has many dedicated discussions.

If you have other questions, let us know.
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
06-05-2017, 08:25 PM
(06-05-2017 08:22 PM)Vera Wrote:  

For one, it's not that hard to be a devoted Christian. The two great commandments of Christianity is to love God and love your neighbors. It's not that hard, people. Seriously.

Quote:Sir, I'm not a troll.

Just how stupid do you think we are? Seriously, this is one of the weakest trolling attempts I've seen here. And I've seen plenty. Madam. Dodgy

Please don't think that.

I just had a bad title is all. I'm sorry.
06-05-2017, 08:27 PM
It's not the freaking title. It's pretty much EVERYTHING you've ever said. It's not that hard to understand. Seriously.

[+] 7 users Like Vera's post
06-05-2017, 08:29 PM
(06-05-2017 08:25 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  
(06-05-2017 08:22 PM)Vera Wrote:  Just how stupid do you think we are? Seriously, this is one of the weakest trolling attempts I've seen here. And I've seen plenty. Madam. Dodgy

Please don't think that.

I just had a bad title is all. I'm sorry.

Why the hell should we believe you? Tongue Wink But seriously, if you are not a troll--repent, and FSM will forgive you.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 08:29 PM
(06-05-2017 08:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  It's not the freaking title. It's pretty much EVERYTHING you've ever said. It's not that hard to understand. Seriously.

I kindly ask you to stop this undeserved hostility towards me.

I'm here to learn.
06-05-2017, 08:31 PM

Why the hell are you a dick?

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  For one, it's not that hard to be a devoted Christian.

Yeah, they need to keep it pretty simple, otherwise folks like you get confused

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  The two great commandments of Christianity is to love God and love your neighbors.

What? You couldn't handle ten commandments? They had to narrow it down to just two? FFS, my dog knows more than two commands.

However, I must say, you folks are doing an exemplary job of loving your neighbors so far.

The catholic aids holocaust in Africa, organized pedophilia in multiple religions, spreading hate and bigotry. Kudos to you!

And you yourself. Think of all the needy peeps you could be helping, and here you sit. Trolling the 'net. Jeebus would be proud.

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  It's not that hard, people. Seriously.

Just like that soft, squishy, melon adorning your shoulders.

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  Number two, I'm honestly very curious as to what led you to atheism.

Then pull your head out of your ass, use the search engine built into the forum and read the multiple, lengthy threads where we've discussed this already.

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  I'm a beginner in this sort of thing and although I still am a Christian, I'm still researching the truth.

You are naught but an engorged phallus, flopping about on a keyboard.

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  I am on the side of truth. If Jesus and God are debunked, I will surely move to atheism myself.

Sorry. We have standards.

(06-05-2017 07:56 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  Thanks.

Go fuck yourself.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 9 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
06-05-2017, 08:35 PM
(06-05-2017 08:29 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  
(06-05-2017 08:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  It's not the freaking title. It's pretty much EVERYTHING you've ever said. It's not that hard to understand. Seriously.

I kindly ask you to stop this undeserved hostility towards me.

I'm here to learn.

Oh, bless your dishonest little heart. You seriously believe this is how the world (and this forum) works?

[Image: tumblr_inline_n0x7x9YhhH1s9762e.gif]

[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
06-05-2017, 08:35 PM
(06-05-2017 08:29 PM)Zombocalypse Wrote:  I kindly ask you to stop this undeserved hostility towards me.

I'm here to learn.

No, you're here to score oppression points. Run along Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post