Why the hell is William Lane Craig considered the best Christian Apologist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2014, 12:25 AM
RE: Why the hell is William Lane Craig considered the best Christian Apologist?
(03-09-2014 12:15 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I have no idea. The best Christian apologist is Sye Ten Bruggencate. He absolutely destroys everyone he debates with.

Sye ten makes it easier to be an atheistYes

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 12:26 AM
(03-09-2014 12:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:15 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  I have no idea. The best Christian apologist is Sye Ten Bruggencate. He absolutely destroys everyone he debates with.

Sye ten makes it easier to be an atheistYes

Have you actually thought about his arguments? Or are you just stating what other so-called "atheists" have been saying? Sye Ten is the main reason that I'm not an atheist.

Truth seeker.
03-09-2014, 12:32 AM
(03-09-2014 12:26 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Sye ten makes it easier to be an atheistYes

Have you actually thought about his arguments? Or are you just stating what other so-called "atheists" have been saying? Sye Ten is the main reason that I'm not an atheist.

I have heard him before. His argument shows screams "CHRISTIANITY HAS NO EVIDENCE!"

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-09-2014, 12:51 AM
(03-09-2014 12:32 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:26 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  Have you actually thought about his arguments? Or are you just stating what other so-called "atheists" have been saying? Sye Ten is the main reason that I'm not an atheist.

I have heard him before. His argument shows screams "CHRISTIANITY HAS NO EVIDENCE!"

His entire argument screams "ATHEISM IS ABSURD"

Truth seeker.
03-09-2014, 01:00 AM

Because your stupid and believe in presupposition solipsism.

It is easy to think someone "wins" something when you do not even listen to a single word anyone else says and have the exact same world view as he does.

It is easy to believe in something when you have completely shut your mind away and refuse to open it. It is even easier to drown yourself in said argument permanently when you know your doing it.

Sye Ten is a moron, a 3rd grader can out wit him. Heck, an idiot like me could easily beat his ass (figuratively) up one way of the street and back down the other.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
03-09-2014, 01:01 AM
(03-09-2014 01:00 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

Because your stupid and believe in presupposition solipsism.

It is easy to think someone "wins" something when you do not even listen to a single word anyone else says and have the exact same world view as he does.

It is easy to believe in something when you have completely shut your mind away and refuse to open it. It is even easier to drown yourself in said argument permanently when you know your doing it.

Sye Ten is a moron, a 3rd grader can out wit him. Heck, an idiot like me could easily beat his ass (figuratively) up one way of the street and back down the other.

[Image: 8Nx9Qco.png]

Truth seeker.
03-09-2014, 01:09 AM
(03-09-2014 01:01 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 01:00 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Because your stupid and believe in presupposition solipsism.

[Image: 8Nx9Qco.png]

again, that picture does not prove anything.

Let me ask you something.

Lets say that YOU are a brain in a jar. That means that sye ten, does not exist.

You want to know what else does not exist?

1. The bible.
2. Human History.
3. All those human personal experiences.
4. All the words in the bible.
5. The paper its made out of.
6. All those arguments you think he had never happened.

Which means that religion does not exist as its all computer code in the computer feeding your jar. Which means Christianity is a product of some random generated computer code. Which means your god does not exist.

WHICH means, btw. YOU are an atheist. You cannot believe in god AND believe in solipsism because your whole religion and everything you know is fake.

So you know what? Even if I am just a brain in the Jar? Guess what? God still does not exist.

Welcome to the atheist club Diddo! We gather at the rec center on Wednesday's. Remember to bring a snack or drink for everyone as we are having a pot luck next week.

I already proved to your ignorant ass that the brain in the jar is 100% impossible with empirical, testable, repeatable, logical evidence and your still spouting this stupid shit? You just proved my point that your not listening. Which is also what sye ten also does not do. He does not listen, counter anyone's arguments. Make any points but whatever script he has written for himself.

it is so cute how you think that picture of yours can refute all possible arguments. Like it is some sort of get out of jail free card that makes it so you do not have to put up an actual argument. Such a loser.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post
03-09-2014, 01:09 AM
(02-09-2014 02:39 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  So why is he their best guy? Why is he considered the best apologist? Is there really nobody better?
If he is the best there is, if his arguments and logic is the best there is for theism, then theism is a very poor hypothesis.
03-09-2014, 02:17 AM
(03-09-2014 12:51 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(03-09-2014 12:32 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I have heard him before. His argument shows screams "CHRISTIANITY HAS NO EVIDENCE!"

His entire argument screams "ATHEISM IS ABSURD"

More screams how christianity is absurd. Philosophically he has been beaten. It is nothing more than a poor argument because:

A)It is to use intellectual honesty against a person. Any one any where can use this argument muslim, atheist or other wise. The goal is to simply pretend one can not know something because they disagree with you

B)It has a script that must be followed. The person making the argument must make sure that their opponent follows the script to a T in order for it to work.

C)It answers nothing. There are many people who accept the bible and say god reveals things to them. However not all things are the same. My father and my uncle for example believed god revealed to them that blacks are the real jews and the all whites will go to hell. You can argue well satan lied to them, but in turn one can argue the same thing back when you tell them god loves all people. Even if one where to become a christian, god reveals different things to different people, and every body believes if some one disagrees with them it is satan. So saying I can know things because god still does not help as this god has revealed many things to many people

D)It is an argument based on a logic fallacy, begging the question.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-09-2014, 05:24 AM
The best of the worst is still bad.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post