Why the hell women talk too much ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Why the hell women talk too much ?
(15-12-2016 07:15 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:03 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Also Leo-person, why title of thread in broken Russian, no?

I don't get it. I don't understand what are you are saying.Consider

I should never have left motherland. In comrade Putin's Russia, improper sentence construct result car-battery to wet scrotum.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
15-12-2016, 07:19 PM
(15-12-2016 07:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 06:28 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Women might enjoy talking, but I wouldn't say we're addicted to it. I also know plenty of men who won't shut the fuck up and chat away uncontrollably Wink But I would agree more women enjoy that type of chatty thing than men--but not as an addiction or because they are intimidated by silence though. It has more to do with enjoying talking with friends.

Men seem to be the opposite. When something emotional befalls them they just sit there and brood. It's especially true if it has anything to do with relationships. Dodgy A wall goes up around them and they sit there silent and stuck. It's the most annoying thing. I've given a man a couple of weeks to think about stuff and maybe come out of it and discuss stuff, but no....they keep their emotions all pent up. Daymn, guys. Talk about stuff, you'll feel better for it! Geeze.
Many guys don't talk about their feelings because they are afraid of being labeled as a wuss or a pussy.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
15-12-2016, 07:21 PM
(15-12-2016 07:17 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Did she work at a bean factory?

I think she could inhale air up her ass.

Well, that's a talent Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
15-12-2016, 07:22 PM
(15-12-2016 07:19 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Men seem to be the opposite. When something emotional befalls them they just sit there and brood. It's especially true if it has anything to do with relationships. Dodgy A wall goes up around them and they sit there silent and stuck. It's the most annoying thing. I've given a man a couple of weeks to think about stuff and maybe come out of it and discuss stuff, but no....they keep their emotions all pent up. Daymn, guys. Talk about stuff, you'll feel better for it! Geeze.
Many guys don't talk about their feelings because they are afraid of being labeled as a wuss or a pussy.

Except many women find it really sexy when guys tell them how they feel.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-12-2016, 07:25 PM
(15-12-2016 07:19 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:05 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Men seem to be the opposite. When something emotional befalls them they just sit there and brood. It's especially true if it has anything to do with relationships. Dodgy A wall goes up around them and they sit there silent and stuck. It's the most annoying thing. I've given a man a couple of weeks to think about stuff and maybe come out of it and discuss stuff, but no....they keep their emotions all pent up. Daymn, guys. Talk about stuff, you'll feel better for it! Geeze.

Depends. If Joe Pesci loved watching My Little Pony, nobody would call him a wuss. Because Joe Pesci would kill you with his Rainbow Dash tinted bat.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 5 users Like ELK12695's post
15-12-2016, 07:26 PM
(15-12-2016 07:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 06:09 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I have heard it said that women don't fart because they never stay quiet long enough to build up any pressure.

But that might be wrong.

Most women I've been with can out fart me. One of them could fart on command.

When my ex-wife was learning English, at one point she came across the term "Dutch oven" and I made the mistake of disclosing its meaning. Big mistake. From that point on, she did it every chance she got.

And no, that's not the reason she's my ex. I actually liked the fact that she was comfortable enough to fart around me. I've been with my girlfriend and the mother of my kids for almost 7 years now and I still haven't heard her fart or seen her poop.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-12-2016, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 15-12-2016 07:34 PM by Fireball.)
I'm thinking that Leo has a persons in his life that just won't shut up, and that they are mostly female. FWIW, I have a younger brother that talks like a magpie chirping, and is never at a loss for something to say. I have a carving class/club that meets from 8 AM until noon, Tuesdays and Thursdays. There is a gal there who talks so much, that when she isn't there, there is a noticeable quiet. There is a guy there who talks so much, that when he isn't there, there is a noticeable quiet. They BOTH weren't there today, and the loudest noise (barely audible) was from one of the other people's electric (battery powered) grinder, which is never audible over all the chatter that those two talkative people generate. The gal who sits next to the "Chatty Cathy" talks very little, but puts a nickel in the Nickelodeon periodically and gets the "Chatty Cathy" going again. Dodgy If you want, I'll take notes and give you everything she says. I tune it out for the most part, but I'll bet I could give you a complete rundown of her life, if I was so inclined.

I'm your typical alpha male- that guy who sits with his back to a wall and can cover all the entrances. I don't talk a lot, but do socialize, to some extent. Thing is, they (I've already mentioned this elsewhere) are all a lot older, more like my parent's age.

...and here's where I stop typing, speaking of verbal diarrhea... Tongue
15-12-2016, 07:33 PM
(15-12-2016 07:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 07:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Most women I've been with can out fart me. One of them could fart on command.

When my ex-wife was learning English, at one point she came across the term "Dutch oven" and I made the mistake of disclosing its meaning. Big mistake. From that point on, she did it every chance she got.

And no, that's not the reason she's my ex. I actually liked the fact that she was comfortable enough to fart around me. I've been with my girlfriend and the mother of my kids for almost 7 years now and I still haven't heard her fart or seen her poop.

One day you're going to find an exploded shit grenade in the back yard, and wonder where your wife went. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
15-12-2016, 08:27 PM
I get that many women can easily talk their mouths off, but I suppose I'm one of the rare silent types. I hate talking. I have a lisp, so I try to avoid talking at all if I can. I only get 'talky' for my job, and I'm darn awkward at it.

I prefer to sit back and listen, or enjoy the silence. I don't even like music that involves singing, just instrumental stuff (vocals are ok, just no words).

I don't know how some people have the stamina to constantly talk for hours, let alone minutes.

Maybe I'm broken Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
15-12-2016, 08:32 PM
(15-12-2016 08:27 PM)Loom Wrote:  I get that many women can easily talk their mouths off, but I suppose I'm one of the rare silent types. I hate talking. I have a lisp, so I try to avoid talking at all if I can. I only get 'talky' for my job, and I'm darn awkward at it.

I prefer to sit back and listen, or enjoy the silence. I don't even like music that involves singing, just instrumental stuff (vocals are ok, just no words).

I don't know how some people have the stamina to constantly talk for hours, let alone minutes.

Maybe I'm broken Sad

Everyone is different. I think it's cool that you're your own person. I love unique people. Ordinary is boring Tongue

[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post