Why the media is promoting islam.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Exclamation Why the media is promoting islam.
years and years ago seeing Muslims in street was unpleasant for many people in the U.S and the rest of the None- middle eastern world.
but now most of people ( especially liberals ) are trying to promote it as the "religion of peace" Like WTF they know nothing about it but still defend it like it's their religion, even feminism is promoting it like they are the most oppressed, while actually it's not true .
i'm not hating or anything but people need to know the truth which says that ISLAM AS BAD AS CHRISTIANITY ( maybe worse ), it's funny how when you insult a christian nobody cares but once you insult a Muslim everyone freaks out and start defending something they have no damn clue about it.
some Muslims are so hypocritical and lie just to try to make you convert to islam but once you convert you can't get back christian if you did they have the right to kill you because you turned into "infidel"
even if you found a "liberal Muslim" who doesn't care about religions and stuff like those in Islam he's " hypocritical muslim" and will burn deep in hell.
Democracy and liberty are not accepted in their religions .
there is no such thing as "freedom of speech" or "freedom of thinking" in islam.
but people in general and these ones who think otherwise still convince you that islam is "tolerant" and "equal" well.... it is unless you are WOMAN / JEWISH / QUEER or ATHEIST.

i'm tired of this propaganda the U.S and EU are already burning because of muslims.

am i the only one who feel this way?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes rosechaos's post
30-06-2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Why the media is promoting islam.
To be honest, ever since the Orlando club incident I have become more afraid of those that appear to be Muslim.
30-06-2016, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2016 05:36 PM by Slowminded.)
It has been some time now, especially in western Europe and to some extent in US and Canada that open debate and critical thinking are replaced by pc correctness and virtue signaling. Now narrative is more important then the truth , feelings more important then facts. Freedom of speech is being stifled and those who hold opinions outside of the prescribed group-think are ostracized and demonized.

Get used to it.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
30-06-2016, 05:32 PM
(30-06-2016 05:04 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  years and years ago seeing Muslims in street was unpleasant for many people in the U.S and the rest of the None- middle eastern world.
but now most of people ( especially liberals ) are trying to promote it as the "religion of peace" Like WTF they know nothing about it but still defend it like it's their religion, even feminism is promoting it like they are the most oppressed, while actually it's not true .
i'm not hating or anything but people need to know the truth which says that ISLAM AS BAD AS CHRISTIANITY ( maybe worse ), it's funny how when you insult a christian nobody cares but once you insult a Muslim everyone freaks out and start defending something they have no damn clue about it.
some Muslims are so hypocritical and lie just to try to make you convert to islam but once you convert you can't get back christian if you did they have the right to kill you because you turned into "infidel"
even if you found a "liberal Muslim" who doesn't care about religions and stuff like those in Islam he's " hypocritical muslim" and will burn deep in hell.
there is no such thing as "freedom of speech" or "freedom of thinking" in islam.
but people in general and these ones who think otherwise still convince you that islam is "tolerant" and "equal" well.... it is unless you are WOMAN / JEWISH / QUEER or ATHEIST.

i'm tired of this propaganda the U.S and EU are already burning because of muslims.

No, you are not the only one who feels this way. The world is filled with morons who believe bullshit. You're just one of them.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
30-06-2016, 05:43 PM
(30-06-2016 05:04 PM)rosechaos Wrote:  years and years ago seeing Muslims in street was unpleasant for many people in the U.S and the rest of the None- middle eastern world.

I don't know what media you pay attention to but the title of your thread is absolute bullshit.

The title does not denote objectivity but point of view. On any subject if you get stuck on on event or a low sample rate, based on false perceptions, selection bias and sample rate error you can end up with a very bias view.

NOBODY I'd call sane should condone any Quran justified violence. And nobody should say that Islam currently by comparison is a bastion in the east of pluralism.

What you are missing is that when you say "Christians don't do what they do" IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, but not for the reasons you want to believe.

You miss the fact that that Christianity was once as barbaric. The west became more civil in spite of religion, not because of it. The bible is just chalk full of religious tribalism and excuses for violence for non Christians as the Quran. The only difference is that evolutionary empathy in the west caused humans to skip over the nastiness in the Bible. But the words to justify religious tribalism are still there.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
30-06-2016, 05:53 PM
(30-06-2016 05:32 PM)BnW Wrote:  

No, you are not the only one who feels this way. The world is filled with morons who believe bullshit. You're just one of them.

seriously bro? lol i'm just gonna assume you are one of those morons too who know nothing but just emotionally support that shit Dodgy
30-06-2016, 05:59 PM
(30-06-2016 05:43 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  

I don't know what media you pay attention to but the title of your thread is absolute bullshit.

The title does not denote objectivity but point of view. On any subject if you get stuck on on event or a low sample rate, based on false perceptions, selection bias and sample rate error you can end up with a very bias view.

NOBODY I'd call sane should condone any Quran justified violence. And nobody should say that Islam currently by comparison is a bastion in the east of pluralism.

What you are missing is that when you say "Christians don't do what they do" IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, but not for the reasons you want to believe.

You miss the fact that that Christianity was once as barbaric. The west became more civil in spite of religion, not because of it. The bible is just chalk full of religious tribalism and excuses for violence for non Christians as the Quran. The only difference is that evolutionary empathy in the west caused humans to skip over the nastiness in the Bible. But the words to justify religious tribalism are still there.

Yes you are right i can not deny any of what you said, yes christians were violent and some still. like i know about republicans and all those people.i'm not saying all muslims in the streets should treated bad ik some are innocent it's just religions.... like stop promoting that shit with lies and none rational reasons.

AND YES MEDIA DO PROMOTE IT. check out all twitter, facebook ,politicians, public figures and even tv channels some really do.. lol
30-06-2016, 06:01 PM
Assume a way. But, before you do, please provide a link that provides evidence where:
- people found it unpleasant to see Muslims in the street
- where people, mostly liberals and even feminists, are trying to promote it as the "religion of peace"
- people are ignoring insults to to Christianity and those same people are defending Islam
- in fact, please provide any evidence of this so-called propaganda.

I'll wait I've got time.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
30-06-2016, 06:01 PM
(30-06-2016 05:31 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  It has been some time now, especially in western Europe and to some extent in US and Canada that open debate and critical thinking are replaced by pc correctness and virtue signaling. Now narrative is more important then the truth , feelings more important then facts. Freedom of speech is being stifled and those who hold opinions outside of the prescribed group-think are ostracized and demonized.

Get used to it.

If we did get used to it .. will islam would come back again and dominate
especially that their numbers are increasing. Weeping
30-06-2016, 06:44 PM
here's one :
enough promotion of islam ?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/d...us-history

http://www.australianislamistmonitor.org...&Itemid=22

feminism promoting islam "ISLAM IS A FEMINIST RELIGION"