Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 12:17 PM

I place a couple post in Facebook and the administrator erase me from the page.

The works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;

Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Janus VI's post
09-09-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?
The facebook page is completely separate from this forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
09-09-2012, 02:36 PM
(09-09-2012 12:17 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?

Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings

Hit like instead of reply...whoops.

What I meant to say is "Bummer". It's his page, he can do what he wants with it.

So tell us, why did you come here? Can't take a hint?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
09-09-2012, 02:47 PM

The question is what did you post on the Facebook page? Could it have something to do with the semi-hidden ramblings at the bottom of your first post?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2012, 02:57 PM

Why are you hiding subliminal messages? Do you think it will somehow have an effect on Thinking Atheists if no one can read your text and realize how silly you look?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-09-2012, 02:57 PM
(09-09-2012 02:47 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

The question is what did you post on the Facebook page? Could it have something to do with the semi-hidden ramblings at the bottom of your first post?

Dang it. You beat me!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-09-2012, 03:09 PM

1st post - should we expect a second?

So Janus, you're obviously interested in doing hedonistic things - are you looking for someone to smoke a bowl with?

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Seasbury's post
09-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Now I somewhat want to know what was posted on the facebook page.... given the "hidden" text, and the first post not having anything to do with the title--as deleted for "some reason" doesn't mean "not thinking". The post could've been anything, from things that would get police involved to a "wow I love you man!" and anything in between.
09-09-2012, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 05:34 PM by Free Thought.)
It's okay gentle men and women, I am sure we can all do more than enough thinking for this bloke at least here, judging by this, I think he may need all the help he can get. Thumbsup

Who knows? maybe he'll learn to use "subliminal" messages, by the way is than any better?...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM

Well you see Janus VI - With all the baby eating (I'm a purest, so just salt and pepper for me), random acts of violence and intolerance (oh wait, that is Theist territory, sorry to infringe), placing subliminal messages on recordings to get people to do our bidding and worshiping Satan we're a little too busy to think. but I'm sure you'll have many pearls of wisdom to share with those of us incapable of thought or could it be we have thought about things and your moronic fairy tale just does not make sense to us?Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post