Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?
Well! I must say!
I think, oops, no, perceive that this is an excellent checklist.

Let me see (not think) if I can remember what I did yesterday.

24 hours of blogTV with dprjones etc.

Ready for bed but the girls started coming home.

I had really had enough of thinking and wanted to "evade" it so...

1) Adultery... can't do that one 'cos I'm single and I won't do that one 'cos I know what's it's like to be cheated on.
2) fornication... Laughat Unsure Big Grin
3) uncleanness... check (but the girls always clean up)
4) lasciviousness... check (that's my raison d'être)
5) idolatry... this would be excellent to evade the responsibility of thinking but nope (all forms of worship are banned at my place. Lots of praise and encouragement but we don't bow down before symbols and pictures; we are with the muslims on that one... no pics of mohammed, no buddhas and definitely no crosses on the wall)
6) witchcraft... I don't get why this is on the checklist. Surely it takes a lot of thinking to do this. Dunno, I've not read H.Potter
7) hatred... interesting one. It was certainly not needed last night. "Not thinking" is probably a pre-requisite for hatred but it's often, too, a pre-requisite for falling in love.
8) variance... check. And gimme some deviance while we're about it. Spice of fucking life! (in more ways than one).
9) emulations:
Definition a) "Effort or ambition to equal or surpass another"... in the bedroom, this takes a lot of concentration but not much analysis so... check
Definition b) "Imitation of another"... check. No thinking required here... just follow the lead of whichever girl is less drunk than you are.
10) wrath... see 7) usually the consequence of think-evasion. Not needed last night.
11) strife... see 7) again, a consequence of think-evasion so this should not be on the checklist. We do get some strife here but usually once the periods sync up... no problem.
12) seditions... "Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch". This is bad! This would lead to, I dunno, a declaration of independence?
13) heresies... "Belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious doctrine". Well, chapter 4 of the Quran says I can beat my girls if they disobey. So, yes, guilty cos we beat each other for foreplay instead.
14) envyings... I think at one point I said "I wish I can do that with my tongue"... no thought required. Check.
15) murders... Kelly said "hahaha we've killed you". Check.
16) drunkenness... check, check and more check
17) revellings... abso-fucking-lutely. It has to said that this is the best thing for think-evasion.

Summary:
I am adding 2), 3), 4), 8), 9) 16) and 17) to my think-evasion checklist.

No! Wait!

They're already on the list.

What was I thinking?!?!?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
09-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Don't we already have a Janus? Any relation?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
09-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Where'd he go?
09-09-2012, 06:52 PM
(09-09-2012 12:17 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?

Cause thinking make head hurt.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
09-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I like the drunkeness & fornication part.
Preferably in that order

I don't think I have any idolatry, but I'll check the medicine cabinet.
Envy is a great strip club in Vegas I think. It's been a while since I've been there.

And that brings us back to the drunkeness and fornication. Good times Good times

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
09-09-2012, 08:20 PM

I place a couple post in Facebook and the administrator erase me from the page.

The works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;

Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings

You were probably removed for posting things from the bible.

Galatians 5:19-21
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?sea...rsion=NASB

Seth has already said that his facebook page is a safe haven from theists. I'm sure you could preach somewhere else.

You must really think atheists do not read the bible... Laughat

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
09-09-2012, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 09:45 PM by Bucky Ball.)
What a great word. I always loved that word ... "lasciviousness", almost as much as "concupiscence". How can you say it and not start laughing ? Tongue Can I take a class in that ?
Only someone on a veranda, sipping cocktails, in the deep South, would ever use a word like that, IMHO. ''Oh, Miss Melanie, Miss Scarlet is so full of lasciviousness".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-09-2012, 09:31 PM

I place a couple post in Facebook and the administrator erase me from the page.

The works of the flesh are manifest, which are these;

Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings

Next time cut the Prozacs in half.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
09-09-2012, 10:55 PM
(09-09-2012 09:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What a great word. I always loved that word ... "lasciviousness", almost as much as "concupiscence". How can you say it and not start laughing ? Tongue Can I take a class in that ?
Only someone on a veranda, sipping cocktails, in the deep South, would ever use a word like that, IMHO. ''Oh, Miss Melanie, Miss Scarlet is so full of lasciviousness".

Ooooh! I like "concupiscence".

That's going on my things-to-do list, too.

Cheers

09-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Thanks very much for the feedback.

you guys are funny Smile

I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but I am not in the net all the time.

I going to create a new post to explain you why God is the absolute truth.