Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: Why "thinking" Atheists evade thinking?
I love it when these types of theists come on here to show us poor, deluded atheists the true nature of reality. It's like they possess some special knowledge that no other person on the planet has (even other Christians). The amount of arrogance that these people have is totally mind boggling. I'll give them a few weeks before they finally get fed up and leave.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
10-09-2012, 06:52 PM
(09-09-2012 11:48 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  "The only absolute truth is that you cannot know things absolutely."

Are you absoutely sure of this?
A=_______________
Hold on..

That sounds AWFULLY familiar. (Seth's interview with DRPjones and Sye Ten, one of the callers fell into this trap I think.)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
10-09-2012, 07:14 PM
(10-09-2012 06:52 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-09-2012 11:48 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  "The only absolute truth is that you cannot know things absolutely."

Are you absoutely sure of this?
A=_______________
Hold on..

That sounds AWFULLY familiar. (Seth's interview with DRPjones and Sye Ten, one of the callers fell into this trap I think.)

Just say you are 99% certain. hahahaha

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user