Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?
http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2013/0...t-ids.html

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?
Oh my Gwynnies. Dodgy

You know, some "mainstream media" in your diet might help. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-04-2013, 04:31 PM
(24-04-2013 04:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh my Gwynnies. Dodgy

Some reading the links might be good for your diet. What if, you put your cursor on on the link and then put pressure on the button with your finger.....then mother fucker you might see that the link has links to and quotes main stream sources.

Oh but wait, those too go against big daddy uncle sam, so those mainstream sources are to be ignored also. Rolleyes
24-04-2013, 04:32 PM
(24-04-2013 04:31 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 04:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh my Gwynnies. Dodgy

Some reading the links might be good for your diet. What if, you put your cursor on on the link and then put pressure on the button with your finger.....then mother fucker you might see that the link has links to and quotes main stream sources.

Oh but wait, those too go against big daddy uncle sam, so those mainstream sources are to be ignored also. Rolleyes

I don't have a cursor. So there! Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-04-2013, 04:33 PM
A man is arrested, charged and will face trial
+
Law Enforcement agencies are not telling us everything we want to hear.
=
Make up whatever shit you want to fill in the blanks. aka a conspiracy theory

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 2 users Like Heathen's post
24-04-2013, 04:36 PM
(24-04-2013 04:33 PM)Heathen Wrote:  A man is arrested, charged and will face trial
+
Law Enforcement agencies are not telling us everything we want to hear.
=
Make up whatever shit you want to fill in the blanks. aka a conspiracy theory

Did you even read the fucking link? It quotes mainstream sources? Are you guys afraid to click on a link? The authorities have already admitted on mainstream news they knew of the suspects before the bombing.
24-04-2013, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 04:48 PM by Heathen.)
(24-04-2013 04:36 PM)I and I Wrote:  The authorities have already admitted on mainstream news they knew of the suspects before the bombing.

Of course they did. So what? I can buy that and accept it as a "fact". At least as far as I can determine right now. I don't dispute that.

Read your own links and tell us if you buy into the "speculation".

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
24-04-2013, 04:48 PM
(24-04-2013 04:40 PM)Heathen Wrote:  Of course they did. That is a "fact" as far as I can determine. I don't dispute that.

there are thousands? How do you come up with this number?

The bombers were warned by other countries (Russia) that these were dangerous men, the FBI knew of these men and were monitoring these men. Sounds like a typical entrapment operation. The boys aunt even said that the FBI and "mentors" would come to her house frequently.

Radical Islams biggest supporters are western christian nations, see CIA and Alqaeda.
24-04-2013, 04:51 PM
(24-04-2013 04:48 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 04:40 PM)Heathen Wrote:  Of course they did. That is a "fact" as far as I can determine. I don't dispute that.

there are thousands? How do you come up with this number?

The bombers were warned by other countries (Russia) that these were dangerous men, the FBI knew of these men and were monitoring these men. Sounds like a typical entrapment operation. The boys aunt even said that the FBI and "mentors" would come to her house frequently.

Radical Islams biggest supporters are western christian nations, see CIA and Alqaeda.

The "thousands part" is my fault. I edited my post before your reply. I said: "There are thousands on various watch lists". Do I really have to substantiate that?

What exactly are you alleging here?

24-04-2013, 05:01 PM
(24-04-2013 04:51 PM)Heathen Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 04:48 PM)I and I Wrote:  there are thousands? How do you come up with this number?

The "thousands part" is my fault. I edited my post before your reply. I said: "There are thousands on various watch lists". Do I really have to substantiate that?

What exactly are you alleging here?

It's funny I&I is hardcore against any US action on Israels behalf but the Russian theocracy speaks up and we are supposed to suspend habeas corpus and due process. If anything it shows the danger of a false positive report because any further reports will probably be given less diligence.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post