Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 05:02 PM
RE: Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?
It was at the request of a foreign country apparently. If the fbi didn't arrest them then. They must not have had anything to go on or they would have arrested them.

What took you so long bbc news reported this days ago.

You are aware there are other sections to this forum right? Not everything goes into politics. This is clearly world news. Im fed up reminding you where things go.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 05:05 PM
The FBI was investigating them two years ago so that I&I would have something to blather on about today. Nice of them to provide fodder for his bullshit mill.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-04-2013, 06:00 PM
(24-04-2013 04:48 PM)I and I Wrote:  (Russia) that these were dangerous men, the FBI knew of these men and were monitoring these men. Sounds like a typical entrapment operation. The boys aunt even said that the FBI and "mentors" would come to her house frequently.

Radical Islams biggest supporters are western christian nations, see CIA and Alqaeda.

I thought it was possible for that to be the case, from the beginning, almost.

They first said there was a bombing, I was thinking, "Oh, shit, the FBI fucked up."

They showed the suspects, not to long after, then I was thinking, "Oh, shit, maybe the FBI really did fuck up."

Now, with the stories making absolutely no sense, I am kind of thinking, it could actually have been a failed FBI ploy.

It's the m.o., up and down, as described. And that's mainstream media bullshit.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
24-04-2013, 11:59 PM
Obviously the FBI gave them the bombs and other equipment and instructed them to do this bombing...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-04-2013, 01:29 AM
(24-04-2013 11:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Obviously the FBI gave them the bombs and other equipment and instructed them to do this bombing...

Clearly an inside job like 9/11 (or 11/9 in the rest of the world where we write dates correctly) it is clearly a false flag policy to attack.....ummm...

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
25-04-2013, 10:15 AM
(24-04-2013 11:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Obviously the FBI gave them the bombs and other equipment and instructed them to do this bombing...

The FBI has been pretty open about that actually being their strategy. One that has been taking place, basically since after 9/11.

They have been open about the sting operations, at least, not the fact that they were opportunistically and intentionally targeting vulnerable, otherwise harmless and not, at all, radicalized kids.

They have been giving kids resources, have been setting them up to make connections, have been encouraging them, have been basically radicalizing them and have been aiding them in attacks.

However, most of the attackers have been giving materials from the FBI directly, which obviously would be completely fake and would not kill anyone, and then the FBI would run in like they had it all under control and catch the "bad guy" i.e. sting.

I'm not saying this is the case, as a fact, but this could have very easily been a case where the FBI was intentionally attempting to run a sting operation on one, maybe two, vulnerable youth, who were, as friends have reported, previously not even close to radial, where the FBI radicalized them to basically entrap them or use them otherwise at a later date, until the kids grew some balls of their own and blew some shit up before the FBI was in save-the-day mode.

“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
25-04-2013, 10:37 AM
(25-04-2013 10:15 AM)TrulyX Wrote:  

The FBI has been pretty open about that actually being their strategy. One that has been taking place, basically since after 9/11.

They have been open about the sting operations, at least, not the fact that they were opportunistically and intentionally targeting vulnerable, otherwise harmless and not, at all, radicalized kids.

They have been giving kids resources, have been setting them up to make connections, have been encouraging them, have been basically radicalizing them and have been aiding them in attacks.

However, most of the attackers have been giving materials from the FBI directly, which obviously would be completely fake and would not kill anyone, and then the FBI would run in like they had it all under control and catch the "bad guy" i.e. sting.

I'm not saying this is the case, as a fact, but this could have very easily been a case where the FBI was intentionally attempting to run a sting operation on one, maybe two, vulnerable youth, who were, as friends have reported, previously not even close to radial, where the FBI radicalized them to basically entrap them or use them otherwise at a later date, until the kids grew some balls of their own and blew some shit up before the FBI was in save-the-day mode.

Cool story, bro. Too bad the facts don't line up with the tinfoil crowd, as per normal. Russia asked the US to look into the youths the FBI opened a case and then asked the russians for more information (aka something actionable) Russian declined as is their normal policy. Since at the time the two had yet to do anything illegal the FBI was restrained by that pesky constitution and their civil rights as US citizens. This just shows that the FBI has a file on almost everyone, it doesn't take much to get a file opened but 99% never come to anything.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-04-2013, 10:39 AM
I am with I and I to a certain extent. After being warned by Russia and actually interrogating and watching the older brother he/they were still able to carry out the bombings. At a minimum the FBI screwed up.

It is also true that the FBI has a long history of using agent provocateurs (see the IWW and the black radicals of the 60's) for their own purposes.

One is tempted to connect these dots but one will never be certain.

The FBI should be gutted and a new national police force absolutely devoid of political motive set up. An impossibility in the current state of affairs. Perhaps simply disband the FBI which may make policing more political in some parts of the country.
25-04-2013, 11:53 AM
(25-04-2013 10:37 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 10:15 AM)TrulyX Wrote:  The FBI has been pretty open about that actually being their strategy. One that has been taking place, basically since after 9/11.

Cool story, bro. Too bad the facts don't line up with the tinfoil crowd, as per normal. Russia asked the US to look into the youths the FBI opened a case and then asked the russians for more information (aka something actionable) Russian declined as is their normal policy. Since at the time the two had yet to do anything illegal the FBI was restrained by that pesky constitution and their civil rights as US citizens. This just shows that the FBI has a file on almost everyone, it doesn't take much to get a file opened but 99% never come to anything.

I don't know if that was intentionally in response to me, but that is irrelevant to what I was saying.

The FBI has being running stings and providing materials, resources and encouragement to suspects.

I wasn't trying to say that the FBI could have caught them prior to the attack (maybe, maybe not), even based on Russian informing them, which could have part of an FBI sting-- I remember it being reported, by a Muslim community in America, that there was a guy in the community they thought was a legitimate suspect, that ended up being an FBI agent trying to set up a sting; don't know if it checks out clean and don't feel like researching now, but that was a story I heard; Russia could have just been responding in the same way that Muslim community did.

I'm just saying. I'm not calling it.

Everything surrounding the case so far, however, has been extremely suspicious, as far as law enforcement operations go.

25-04-2013, 12:58 PM
What fact I find amazing - and that few seem to have noticed - is that the Federal Authorities released the photos of the two suspects before they tried to arrest them. Why? They must have already known who they were! If they had been concerned with these young men since 2011 and been in contact with them, then they knew who they were and where they were located - they did not need to make the suspects photos public until the arrest!

Seriously, why would they release the photos before the Arrest?