Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?
(25-04-2013 02:55 PM)Julius Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 02:21 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Because they were on the run. If someone is on the run going back home isn't exactly a smart move. If people know what a suspect on the run looks like it increases the chances of them being found.

Actually, it appears from witnesses that they just stayed around their homes.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-...index.html

Thats the younger brother yes but the fbi file was on the older brother. But again I'm not really following your point here. There was a massive manhunt for the two they held back the photo for at least 12 hours , as is the precedent and then released it to the public once law enforcement had failed to find them. Your issue with this is what?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Why was the FBI interviewing the boston bombers 2 yrs ago?
Actually, the night they released the "photo" - during the shoot out in Watertown, the FBI released a photo of a kid who had been missing from Brown University for about a week. This photo was incorrectly identified as the bomber suspect. This kid also very startlingly, happened to look exactly like the younger bomber suspect. Even friends of the bomber suspect had remarked at the time that he looks just like him and then they all went to bed. They woke up the next day and were stunned to find out that it was indeed their friend the FBI was actually looking for. The FBI didn't actually know the identity of the two suspects for certain, until they got a hold of the body of the older brother the night of the shoot out.

Things are pretty crazy with this case. I just keep thinking ... yep, this is what happens when religion is involved... someone's gonna be lying and someone's gonna be dying.

Fuck, I just rhymed that just right now. I think I'ma go rap me somethin'. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post