Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2014, 03:25 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
All my computer bits came today and I managed to build it (posting from it now) in complete working order without getting angry and going on a killing spree. So that's nice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
15-11-2014, 04:11 AM
(15-11-2014 03:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  All my computer bits came today and I managed to build it (posting from it now) in complete working order without getting angry and going on a killing spree. So that's nice.

Got any images of this calculator of yours, Muffs?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Nope but it basically looks like this plus there's a blue led that sorta lights up the front.

[Image: 167162_m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
15-11-2014, 05:43 AM
(15-11-2014 05:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope but it basically looks like this plus there's a blue led that sorta lights up the front.

Thumbsup

That tower looks nice. Quite a bit more 'design' to it than the comparatively spartan tower I'm looking at...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2014, 06:24 AM
(15-11-2014 03:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  All my computer bits came today and I managed to build it (posting from it now) in complete working order without getting angry and going on a killing spree. So that's nice.

Chalk one up in the 'win' column, another step on the path to world domination. Thumbsup

That case is pretty gay.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
15-11-2014, 06:29 AM
(15-11-2014 05:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope but it basically looks like this plus there's a blue led that sorta lights up the front.

Nice. I couldn't help but notice what appears to be a pink "Hello Kitty" shirt or bag on the shelf behind the tower. Were you planning on wearing that during your killing spree if things didn't turn out right?

Smile

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
15-11-2014, 02:54 PM
(15-11-2014 06:24 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Chalk one up in the 'win' column, another step on the path to world domination. Thumbsup

That case is pretty gay.

Indeed.

Dodgy I was literally screwing on the last screw (on the side panel) and my flat mate comes up stairs (I was building it in the living room, more space) and the first thing she says is "it looks like a mac". Must say, that has been the first time all year where I've had a sudden urge to punch her in the face.

Quote:Nice. I couldn't help but notice what appears to be a pink "Hello Kitty" shirt or bag on the shelf behind the tower. Were you planning on wearing that during your killing spree if things didn't turn out right?

Not my picture, that's a google image job. I don't have a photo of mine, it just looks like the one in that photo.
15-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Sat on the bottom of the ocean and had schools of fish swimming all around me. It was quiet, calm and peaceful.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-11-2014, 03:50 PM
(15-11-2014 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sat on the bottom of the ocean and had schools of fish swimming all around me. It was quiet, calm and peaceful.

That sounds wonderful Sleepy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-11-2014, 03:53 PM
(15-11-2014 03:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sat on the bottom of the ocean and had schools of fish swimming all around me. It was quiet, calm and peaceful.

That sounds wonderful Sleepy

Nothing I know compares to it. My breathing slows down, my mind clears and I'm totally focused on whatever I'm doing. No stray thoughts, none. Only thing I know that can put me in such a deep Zen-like trance.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post