Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(15-11-2014 03:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 03:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That sounds wonderful Sleepy

Nothing I know compares to it. My breathing slows down, my mind clears and I'm totally focused on whatever I'm doing. No stray thoughts, none. Only thing I know that can put me in such a deep Zen-like trance.

Or if a eel bit you, or a shark, or if a dolphin fell in love with you.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Finished one Christmas project. My son is dating a young woman who has a daughter named Madison - I made this for her. Closeups to show detail. All hand sewn.

[img][Image: PB150728_zps80245696.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB150731_zps25790cf9.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB150732_zpsc0f3ab0a.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
15-11-2014, 04:45 PM
(15-11-2014 05:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope but it basically looks like this plus there's a blue led that sorta lights up the front.

[Image: 167162_m.jpg]

Fuckin' nice.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
15-11-2014, 05:08 PM
(15-11-2014 03:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 03:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That sounds wonderful Sleepy

Nothing I know compares to it. My breathing slows down, my mind clears and I'm totally focused on whatever I'm doing. No stray thoughts, none. Only thing I know that can put me in such a deep Zen-like trance.

It reminds me of scuba diving in Cornwall once. I spent about ten minutes just staring into the eyes of a small guppy fish on the sea floor. The fish was watching me and I was just watching it. If I made too much of a sudden movement then it would dart away and slowly come back again.

Fish are so much more interesting in their natural environment.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
15-11-2014, 05:24 PM
(15-11-2014 04:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finished one Christmas project. My son is dating a young woman who has a daughter named Madison - I made this for her. Closeups to show detail. All hand sewn.

[img][Image: PB150728_zps80245696.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB150731_zps25790cf9.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB150732_zpsc0f3ab0a.jpg][/img]

That's amazing, Anj!! Thumbsup what a lucky little girl

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-11-2014, 05:53 PM
(15-11-2014 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sat on the bottom of the ocean and had schools of fish swimming all around me. It was quiet, calm and peaceful.

Jelly, so so jelly.

My parents are getting an alpaca according to a text my mother sent me earlier.
"We're getting an alpaca, it arrives this afternoon. I named him Albert"

Most people get a car when they're having a mid-life crisis, my mother gets an alpaca... If ya'll were wondering why I am the way I am, this is the reason.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!
I just had a thought! You can ride alpaca's right!? A can of orange paint and a can of black paint AND I HAVE MY GIRAFFE!
THIS JUST BECAME THE GREATEST DAY OF ALL TIME!!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
15-11-2014, 06:05 PM
(15-11-2014 05:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Sat on the bottom of the ocean and had schools of fish swimming all around me. It was quiet, calm and peaceful.

Jelly, so so jelly.

Most people get a car when they're having a mid-life crisis, my mother gets an alpaca... If ya'll were wondering why I am the way I am, this is the reason.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!
I just had a thought! You can ride alpaca's right!? A can of orange paint and a can of black paint AND I HAVE MY GIRAFFE!

ROTFLMAO

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
15-11-2014, 06:07 PM
(15-11-2014 03:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 03:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nothing I know compares to it. My breathing slows down, my mind clears and I'm totally focused on whatever I'm doing. No stray thoughts, none. Only thing I know that can put me in such a deep Zen-like trance.

Or if a eel bit you, or a shark, or if a dolphin fell in love with you.

You mean "if a moray bit me" don't you? Big Grin

I think that's worth your 1000th like come on, give it up Zeke

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-11-2014, 07:37 PM
(15-11-2014 05:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Jelly, so so jelly.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!

So, you are going to steal your mother's mid-life Alpacrisis and paint it to orange and black to give yourself a very shaggy and tiny giraffe?

Solid plan.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-11-2014, 07:48 PM
(15-11-2014 07:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 05:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Jelly, so so jelly.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!

So, you are going to steal your mother's mid-life Alpacrisis and paint it to orange and black to give yourself a very shaggy and tiny giraffe?

Solid plan.

Nah, he's just gotta ride the alpaca past a giraffe, the giraffe gets jealous, muffs gets his giraffe Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta