Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Orange and black?
You'll have a very strange looking Tiger.
Ride on.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-11-2014, 06:32 AM
(15-11-2014 06:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-11-2014 03:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Or if a eel bit you, or a shark, or if a dolphin fell in love with you.

You mean "if a moray bit me" don't you? Big Grin

I think that's worth your 1000th like come on, give it up Zeke

At this point I know this is some trick, I don't think you suck at taxonomy enough to keep making that mistake. And for the like

[Image: TF2_Engineer_nope.png]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Christmas project number two is complete. Made for my son's girlfriend. I have been working on these since the end of August - one other project to go - hopefully will get it done in time. Undecided

[img][Image: PB160734_zpsa0ab85f2.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB160738_zpse904cef4.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB160739_zpsa7d3c064.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: PB160735_zps3c873540.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
16-11-2014, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 09:14 AM by yakherder.)
Baby #2, last night, 10:50pm.

The downside is I was on a night shift 2 1/2 hours away, my last shift before the beginning of my requested leave of absence. Girlfriend's labor lasted like an hour and I didn't quite make it :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 7 users Like yakherder's post
16-11-2014, 09:32 AM
(16-11-2014 09:08 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Baby #2, last night, 10:50pm.

The downside is I was on a night shift 2 1/2 hours away, my last shift before the beginning of my requested leave of absence. Girlfriend's labor lasted like an hour and I didn't quite make it :/

Congrats!! It's too bad you didn't get to be there for it, but now you've got time off to get to know the little bugger Big Grin Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
16-11-2014, 12:23 PM

Grats Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Half way done this transitional fossil list I am making

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-11-2014, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 04:25 PM by Full Circle.)
I've spent the entire day listening to music, working on adding metadata to photos and browsing TTA forum.

At one point this afternoon, while having lunch with my lovely wife, I look out on the porch and see our Doberman passed out in the sun. I said to my wife that as soon as I was finished eating I was going to go out there myself and do exactly what my dog was doing. To this she asks "What's he doing? Licking himself?" Shocking

This is why I stay married to her, she can be funny as hell.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
16-11-2014, 09:00 PM
(15-11-2014 07:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  Orange and black?
You'll have a very strange looking Tiger.
Ride on.

I know you think you think you're being a smart-ass there Mr Pablo, pointing out my "mistake" of colours of a giraffe. But I am Earmuffs and I will not be out-smart-assed so I will have you know that the black paint is to mix with the remaining orange paint to give the orange paint a darker orange complexion that can than be used as the giraffe spots.

Pablo: 0
Earmuffs: 1

Check and mate, bitch.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-11-2014, 09:16 PM

I can't think of many ways to have a better day.

Congratulations.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.