Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-12-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
So today was senior fun day at my school. Was fun, and I mostly talked to this girl until she left.(early release)Funny, when we were watching guardians of the galaxy(rocket raccoon is that my nigga) she had her head on my shoulder as she was trying to fall asleep. What was also good was she had used my coat when walking outside and as a blanket and had her legs on my for a more comfortable position. After she left I talked to my other friends and had pizza and went home to play darksiders 2. Good day today. Only bad part is I did not know to put my arm around her, I was told that was a thing I was supposed to do after she left.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
23-12-2014, 07:06 PM
(23-12-2014 06:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So today was senior fun day at my school. Was fun, and I mostly talked to this girl until she left.(early release)Funny, when we were watching guardians of the galaxy(rocket raccoon is that my nigga) she had her head on my shoulder as she was trying to fall asleep. What was also good was she had used my coat when walking outside and as a blanket and had her legs on my for a more comfortable position. After she left I talked to my other friends and had pizza and went home to play darksiders 2. Good day today. Only bad part is I did not know to put my arm around her, I was told that was a thing I was supposed to do after she left.

Amateur.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Finally finished the last of my sewing for Christmas. Just in time! Thumbsup

I have been sewing most nights and weekends for four months - come Friday I won't know what to do with my time. Maybe I can read a book for a change.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-12-2014, 10:42 PM
(23-12-2014 06:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So today was senior fun day at my school. Was fun, and I mostly talked to this girl until she left.(early release)Funny, when we were watching guardians of the galaxy(rocket raccoon is that my nigga) she had her head on my shoulder as she was trying to fall asleep. What was also good was she had used my coat when walking outside and as a blanket and had her legs on my for a more comfortable position. After she left I talked to my other friends and had pizza and went home to play darksiders 2. Good day today. Only bad part is I did not know to put my arm around her, I was told that was a thing I was supposed to do after she left.

"Seniors Fun Day" sounds like a recreation day at an old folks home. Dodgy

Closest thing I can think of that sounds like that down here is the fabled "Muck-up Day". It is a day of nigh-unrestricted, (un)officially sanctioned, officially tolerated day of petty vandalism and wanton delinquency.
I was ever so unfortunate to have been forced to go through it twice...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-12-2014, 10:56 PM
(23-12-2014 10:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

"Seniors Fun Day" sounds like a recreation day at an old folks home. Dodgy

Closest thing I can think of that sounds like that down here is the fabled "Muck-up Day". It is a day of nigh-unrestricted, (un)officially sanctioned, officially tolerated day of petty vandalism and wanton delinquency.

Are you ever happy for someone? I might be able to find my first girlfriend, just smile for me, smerc and anj did. Any way I would not want to be part of this muc up day either, it is like a little purge(anyone remember that movie.)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-12-2014, 11:01 PM
I made a bunch of pumpkin pies for Christmas, and I also made rum cakes! They're exactly what they sound like... cakes made with rum. Big Grin
24-12-2014, 12:49 AM
(23-12-2014 10:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 10:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  "Seniors Fun Day" sounds like a recreation day at an old folks home. Dodgy

Are you ever happy for someone?

While I was tempted to make a joke about my living in cycle of rage, depression and boredom, instead I'll actually answer the question: No, I'm not ever happy for others; it is their job to be happy for themselves. Mine is to be happy with them.

(23-12-2014 10:56 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Any way I would not want to be part of this muck up day either, it is like a little purge (anyone remember that movie.)

... I remember that movie from Cinema Sins... I don't watch many movies...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-12-2014, 06:50 AM
(23-12-2014 08:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Finally finished the last of my sewing for Christmas. Just in time! Thumbsup

I have been sewing most nights and weekends for four months - come Friday I won't know what to do with my time. Maybe I can read a book for a change.

Photos of the project. Ornaments that look like gift tags.

[img][Image: group1_zpsa55f2544.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: group2_zpsf32ce403.jpg][/img]

Closeup

[img][Image: penguin_zps898d7e30.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2014, 08:36 AM

Shit does work out. Now all you need is a lot of honor so you can get down with those japanese girls in the future.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
24-12-2014, 09:17 AM
(24-12-2014 08:36 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Shit does work out. Now all you need is a lot of honor so you can get down with those japanese girls in the future.

Every one says that and if I was not brown I would blush as red as a red crayon. Blush