Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
I saw a sign up in my "local" gamestore the other week and volunteered to play in a Pokemon Tabletop United campaign. I've been talking to the GM and it's looking really good thus far. Doing character creation this evening.

(06-01-2015 12:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  OH! And last night a patient's mom told me I look like a Barbie doll. Heart Talk about great for the self esteem!

Telling any woman I know that they "look like a Barbie doll" would have gotten me an eyeroll and (from two of them) a lecture in the proper representation of female characters.

You really think it's a complement?

(06-01-2015 04:19 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 04:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I understand your hormones are talking BUT no need to be crass my spidery friend.

She likes spiders...what is the world coming to?

Of course, I was going to eat it first after a nice steak dinner.

If you don't eat your meat you won't get any "pudding." Eh? Eh?

No?

Sorry.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2015, 06:53 PM
(06-01-2015 06:28 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  If you don't eat your meat you won't get any "pudding." Eh? Eh?

No?

Sorry.

I will let it slide, but depending on what a girl eats it can either be sugar water or some sorta car fluid.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-01-2015, 07:13 PM
(06-01-2015 06:28 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(06-01-2015 12:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  OH! And last night a patient's mom told me I look like a Barbie doll. Heart Talk about great for the self esteem!

Telling any woman I know that they "look like a Barbie doll" would have gotten me an eyeroll and (from two of them) a lecture in the proper representation of female characters.

Well, which one? That are various complements in Nurse's post...

Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
07-01-2015, 01:59 AM
(06-01-2015 06:28 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  

She was like 75 years old. And referring to my very fair complexion (instead of "omg you so pale girl"). So yeh. I'll take what I can get in the compliment department. I thought it was sweet. I've been told I look like a porcelain doll, never got Barbie before...

It's a hell of a lot better than your partner saying "you look nice" after spending an hour and a half getting ready... cause that's what a girl wants to hear No And you're right, from a man, no, I don't really want to hear that I look like a Barbie. From a man I don't know "you look nice". From a man I want to make the sex with "you look hot" or "you look/are beautiful". There are plenty more options...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Two (2!) behind the scenes vids of Gwynnie photoshoots! Banana_zorro

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
07-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Life's been bit on the crazy side but I finally managed to find a screwdriver to transform this
[Image: mdc1AFq.jpg]
into this
[Image: KAGL6z7.jpg]
so I feel accomplished. Like a, "HELL YEAH I DID THAT I READ SOMETHING AND DID SOMETHING AND DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING IN THE PROCESS I AM AWESOME," sort of accomplished. And yeah, I am/was playing Beyond Two Souls.

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
14-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Little miss hobbit slept from 8 pm till nearly 5 am.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
14-01-2015, 04:28 PM
(14-01-2015 08:03 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Little miss hobbit slept from 8 pm till nearly 5 am.

My cat kept me up from 10pm to 5am

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-01-2015, 05:44 PM
I didn't wake up dead today.

So there's that.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
14-01-2015, 06:10 PM
(14-01-2015 05:44 PM)Free Wrote:  I didn't wake up dead today.

So there's that.

Indeed.

If you woke up dead, that might lead to a very confusing scenario...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post