Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
14-01-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(14-01-2015 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 05:44 PM)Free Wrote:  I didn't wake up dead today.

So there's that.

Indeed.

If you woke up dead, that might lead to a very confusing scenario...

But then he could have finally told us all about NDEs - firsthand!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-01-2015, 07:39 PM
(14-01-2015 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Indeed.

Touché.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-01-2015, 07:39 PM
(14-01-2015 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 06:10 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Indeed.

You make a deadly argument. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-01-2015, 03:30 PM
A rare thing happened today. I woke up early on purpose when I didn't have to. Husband and I went to target, Walmart, picked up my contacts, had breakfast, and went grocery shopping. When I got home I showered, started the laundry, tidied up the house a bit, then built a desk.

I now plan to be lazy the rest of the day Cool

Amazon is letting people stream Transparent for free all day today. I think I'll try and watch the whole season. It looks so good! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Today is my day of

[Image: latest?cb=20130610203409]

First thing that made it good was beating mega basic(shadow jago). Killer instinct has six difficulties:

N00b

Easy

Medium

Hard

Killer

Kyle

Mega basic, no matter what, if it is medium to killer, he will be on kyle difficulty. Last night he pissed me off, my sabrewulf could not get around his hadukens and slides, and he would combo break before you even did a combo. After seven goes I left. Knowing he is secret I thought leaving would mean I could never fight him again. I was wrong, the bastard showed up no matter what when I was using sabrewulf he would appear taunting me with his ultimate victory, something only he can do. This morning I manned up and faced him. After two tries I finally beat this bastard. I shouted at the top of my lungs and ran around the house with my middle fingers up in the air. That will teach mega basic to fuck with me. Fuck that bastard, and all the bastards that love him.

Second, I finally not only made sabrewulf not free, but I also got 3 other characters. You see the one problem with killer instinct is that it is "free to play". When I say that I mean if you don't by the characters you get one season 1 character for free a month. So I brought these characters

[Image: tumblr_n3sh8c1KCC1sh19qjo1_1280.png]

[Image: glaciusKI.png]

[Image: KI-Xbox-One-Riptor-Concept-Art.png]

and I will say it again, my favorite

[Image: jPoW9eL1Q8xdm.jpg]

SABREWULF

And that is why I love this day.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Because it was like every previous day. We were alive.

The second mouse gets the cheese.
[+] 2 users Like The Drake's post
24-01-2015, 09:24 PM
(24-01-2015 04:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
Today is my day of

First thing that made it good was beating mega basic(shadow jago). Killer instinct has six difficulties:

N00b

Easy

Medium

Hard

Killer

Kyle

Mega basic, no matter what, if it is medium to killer, he will be on kyle difficulty. Last night he pissed me off, my sabrewulf could not get around his hadukens and slides, and he would combo break before you even did a combo. After seven goes I left. Knowing he is secret I thought leaving would mean I could never fight him again. I was wrong, the bastard showed up no matter what when I was using sabrewulf he would appear taunting me with his ultimate victory, something only he can do. This morning I manned up and faced him. After two tries I finally beat this bastard. I shouted at the top of my lungs and ran around the house with my middle fingers up in the air. That will teach mega basic to fuck with me. Fuck that bastard, and all the bastards that love him.

Second, I finally not only made sabrewulf not free, but I also got 3 other characters. You see the one problem with killer instinct is that it is "free to play". When I say that I mean if you don't by the characters you get one season 1 character for free a month. So I brought these characters

SABREWULF

Disappoint. Should have got Destiny.
Though you're black so I'm not surprised. Black people and fighting games is like blonde white 19 year olds and cock or peanut butter and jelly.
24-01-2015, 09:36 PM
Why was today a good day thread
Friend & I worked on a mural today. My back is sore as hell, but it was worth it.

I wish the idiot who bought the paint would've asked first. We're not fans of oils.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-01-2015, 06:39 AM
(24-01-2015 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
Today is my day of

N00b

Easy

Medium

Hard

Killer

Kyle

SABREWULF

Disappoint. Should have got Destiny.
Though you're black so I'm not surprised. Black people and fighting games is like blonde white 19 year olds and cock or peanut butter and jelly.

Still am getting destiny. And it is not black people and fighting games it is black people and sports games.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-01-2015, 06:53 AM
(25-01-2015 06:39 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 09:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Disappoint. Should have got Destiny.

Still am getting destiny. And it is not black people and fighting games it is black people and sports games.

Sports games and fighting games. They're incapable of playing anything else because if they do than the world literally implodes because they're not meeting the stereotype. It's like South Koreans and Starcraft.