Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-03-2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(11-03-2015 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 02:03 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Really because

A. was not a teacher

B. was upset as today they found out I was an atheist that has no respect for america.

So what have you done exactly? Besides exist?

You see apparently in the U.S you have freedom, as long as your freedom conforms with what we say. In a assembly called "let freedom ring" I must apparently stand up not only for respect for america but to a song for Christianity. That is pretty much the story.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2015, 04:01 PM
(11-03-2015 03:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 02:05 PM)morondog Wrote:  So what have you done exactly? Besides exist?

You see apparently in the U.S you have freedom, as long as your freedom conforms with what we say. In a assembly called "let freedom ring" I must apparently stand up not only for respect for america but to a song for Christianity. That is pretty much the story.

Well good for you for standing up for yourself... Or rather for not standing up Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-03-2015, 04:26 PM
(11-03-2015 04:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 03:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You see apparently in the U.S you have freedom, as long as your freedom conforms with what we say. In a assembly called "let freedom ring" I must apparently stand up not only for respect for america but to a song for Christianity. That is pretty much the story.

Well good for you for standing up for yourself... Or rather for not standing up Big Grin

Thanks, one day I will be free from this country
11-03-2015, 04:32 PM
I got up obscenely late today, but at least I've just been able to relax and take everything slowly. Smile
11-03-2015, 04:32 PM
(11-03-2015 04:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 04:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Well good for you for standing up for yourself... Or rather for not standing up Big Grin

Thanks, one day I will be free from this country

Maybe you just need to be free from New Jersey.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
11-03-2015, 04:37 PM
(11-03-2015 04:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 04:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Thanks, one day I will be free from this country

Maybe you just need to be free from New Jersey.

No america.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Had a friend request on facebook from Mark Nebo (from the Ra-man podcast and the founder of be secular) no idea why

Also baked a multicolor cake. Cause that's how we Hobbits do.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
15-03-2015, 11:10 AM
I didn't feel hungover when I awoke though I should have, my retreat from the single-wide was so stealthy I didn't wake the girl up, and my pee doesn't burn!
Cool

I just remembered I got steaks in the freezer, too!!!! Gawdam, I'm awesome! Flex

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
15-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Had a nice talk with my sister this morning...it's been a couple months. Was cool that she mentioned a show that's coming up about Scientology and we got off on a 'crazy religions' discussion.

Got some groceries and cleaned Zeus' cage. So now I can just relax - and the windows are open! YAY!

Going to make pizza for supper tonight. It's been a while since we had pizza that wasn't delivered. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-03-2015, 12:34 PM
(15-03-2015 11:15 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Got some groceries and cleaned Zeus' cage.

Yow, if you wanna see how far the Greek Gods have fallen, look no further than this Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post