Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-05-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Some stuff I ordered arrived earlier than expected. Smile

And the rest of the stuff I ordered arrives tomorrow. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-05-2015, 05:24 PM
(13-05-2015 04:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm beginning to understand something.

Please, do go on.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
13-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Found a 1c coin today.

Aww yis.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
13-05-2015, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2015 08:09 AM by Free Thought.)
And the day gets better with a three-kookaburra serenade out of nowhere.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2015, 07:59 AM
(13-05-2015 06:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And the day gets better with a there-kookaburra serenade out of nowhere.

This would annoy me.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-05-2015, 08:13 AM
(14-05-2015 07:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-05-2015 06:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And the day gets better with a there-kookaburra serenade out of nowhere.

This would annoy me.

Yabut, what doesn't annoy you?

It's more the rarity than the sound of them.
Amusingly, they sounded kinda like fighting chimps, with some laughter thrown in.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Z's team ended their season 14-1. She had at least one home run each game. Got a heck of trophy! She is my younger granddaughter...lives in SC so I don't get to see her often. Love pictures.

[Image: Zyler%20trophy%20%202015_zpsdebcd5e6.jpg]

Bonus granddaughter's cheerleading squad took first place today and will compete in state competition in two weeks. Sorry about the picture quality - quick snap with my phone - no time for focus.

[img][Image: Madison%20first%20place_zpstaipgfea.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-05-2015, 04:50 PM
(16-05-2015 04:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Z's team ended their season 14-1. She had at least one home run each game. Got a heck of trophy! She is my younger granddaughter...lives in SC so I don't get to see her often. Love pictures.

She's like "Yeah, this is cool and all, but what can I do with it?"

On a totally separate thing; what been up with your image posts recently? I keep seeing multiple [img] tags and URL tags which confusingly need not be...

16-05-2015, 04:53 PM
(16-05-2015 04:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-05-2015 04:44 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Z's team ended their season 14-1. She had at least one home run each game. Got a heck of trophy! She is my younger granddaughter...lives in SC so I don't get to see her often. Love pictures.

She's like "Yeah, this is cool and all, but what can I do with it?"

On a totally separate thing; what been up with your image posts recently? I keep seeing multiple [img] tags and URL tags which confusingly need not be...

Between the trophies (and crowns and ribbons) from pageants she used to be in and her baseball trophies she has an entire bookshelf filled with swag.

And I don't know...I am not doing anything differently. Just ignore them. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-05-2015, 05:09 PM

Bonus granddaughter's cheerleading squad took first place today and will compete in state competition in two weeks. Sorry about the picture quality - quick snap with my phone - no time for focus.

[img][Image: Madison%20first%20place_zpstaipgfea.jpg][/img]

[Image: 62287359.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post