Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-06-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(30-05-2015 07:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  totally went to Waffle House in a Lamborghini after we went to the pub - always thought it would be cool to have one - but the loud engine hurt my ears. I very gracefully plopped in the passenger seat when I misjudged how low it was - my friend and I got a good laugh out of it. In case you're wondering, I got my hash browns smothered, covered, diced, chunked and peppered. It was magical.

I don't know why anyone thinks they're a cool car. They're so damned uncomfortable. My doc uncle went to Italy with his lawyer buddy to watch and take pics as theirs came off the line. Get it's home, and he can't drive it as it hurts his bad back. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2015, 01:30 PM
(12-06-2015 01:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 07:56 PM)Nurse Wrote:  totally went to Waffle House in a Lamborghini after we went to the pub - always thought it would be cool to have one - but the loud engine hurt my ears. I very gracefully plopped in the passenger seat when I misjudged how low it was - my friend and I got a good laugh out of it. In case you're wondering, I got my hash browns smothered, covered, diced, chunked and peppered. It was magical.

I don't know why anyone thinks they're a cool car. They're so damned uncomfortable. My doc uncle went to Italy with his lawyer buddy to watch and take pics as theirs came off the line. Get it's home, and he can't drive it as it hurts his bad back. Rolleyes
I guess they're thought to be cool because they're fast and expensive. Personally, I always thought they were cool because of the suicide doors, although this model didn't have them.

It hurt my neck. The head rest was way back, so I was sitting up straight even though the seat was kinda reclined. It was a bit awkward.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-06-2015, 01:41 PM
(12-06-2015 01:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 01:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I don't know why anyone thinks they're a cool car. They're so damned uncomfortable. My doc uncle went to Italy with his lawyer buddy to watch and take pics as theirs came off the line. Get it's home, and he can't drive it as it hurts his bad back. Rolleyes
I guess they're thought to be cool because they're fast and expensive. Personally, I always thought they were cool because of the suicide doors, although this model didn't have them.

It hurt my neck. The head rest was way back, so I was sitting up straight even though the seat was kinda reclined. It was a bit awkward.

Exactly. You're practically lying down.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Idiot friends got their electric turned back on. I just polished off a massive amount of sushi. Best of all ... I'm watching Star Talk with Neil deGrasse Tyson. He's talking with astronauts about space stuff.

Blush I love him so much.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
12-06-2015, 02:38 PM
met Atothetheist lol
[+] 7 users Like Ferdinand's post
12-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Today was a good day at work...i was told to go home early. Wait, maybe that was me getting fired and not because i worked so late the entire week. I'll have to rethink that one.

In other very ODD news, my ex from college text me today. Ummmmmm...okay? I haven't talked to you for 15 years now? Are you feeling sorry for yourself? Wishing you hadn't dropped me off at the curb? Ya, that's right, you know you missed out on a beautiful life. hahahaha. Laughat

Either way, the conversation was rather enigmatic and I certainly was surprised. Gasp

**Crickets** -- God
12-06-2015, 04:00 PM
(12-06-2015 02:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  met Atothetheist lol

Details, dammit! Details! You can't just say "met Atothetheist lol" and leave us hanging like that!!! Hobo Hobo Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
12-06-2015, 05:17 PM

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-06-2015, 05:33 PM
(12-06-2015 05:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Pics or it didn't happen. Drinking Beverage

She does not want to be banned from the forum.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Officially started vacation a couple hours ago. Haven't had one in over two years. I get to stay home with my boys for a week while my wife gets paid to go to Las Vegas for work. Oh well, it's a break. I need a fucking break...

Salud, bitches. Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post