Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Got two jobs, so I had to choose between working at gas station and as security guard in the mall. I have chosen security and now I hope I didn't took worse option.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
10-08-2015, 05:57 AM
I am sure you'll be fine.

I met a fellow forum member, peebothuhul. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
10-08-2015, 06:01 AM
(10-08-2015 05:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am sure you'll be fine.

I hope so, considering that I got third offer right before entering the mall. Had to decline.

(10-08-2015 05:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I met a fellow forum member, peebothuhul. Big Grin

Had fun?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
10-08-2015, 06:10 AM
(10-08-2015 06:01 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 05:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am sure you'll be fine.

I hope so, considering that I got third offer right before entering the mall. Had to decline.

(10-08-2015 05:57 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I met a fellow forum member, peebothuhul. Big Grin

Had fun?

He took me to and from hospital. So for me, yeah fun. I reckon I'd not have made it on public transport. And they took ten full viles of blood! As if I have much to spare.

He saved my worthless arse. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-08-2015, 06:14 AM
(10-08-2015 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 06:01 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I hope so, considering that I got third offer right before entering the mall. Had to decline.

Had fun?

He took me to and from hospital. So for me, yeah fun. I reckon I'd not have made it on public transport. And they took ten full viles of blood! As if I have much to spare.

That's good and nice of him I would say Smile

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-08-2015, 06:16 AM
(10-08-2015 06:14 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 06:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He took me to and from hospital. So for me, yeah fun. I reckon I'd not have made it on public transport. And they took ten full viles of blood! As if I have much to spare.

That's good and nice of him I would say Smile

Legendary! Smile

Banjo.
10-08-2015, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 02:07 PM by CleverUsername.)
It took me five tries, but I FINALLY passed my drivers' test. I now have my license, and will be able to take a car with me to college, and though it oddly doesn't really feel like it that's a huge worry lifted from me.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
10-08-2015, 01:45 PM
I didn't have to use my AK. . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
10-08-2015, 01:47 PM
(10-08-2015 05:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Got two jobs, so I had to choose between working at gas station and as security guard in the mall. I have chosen security and now I hope I didn't took worse option.

Safer than working at a gas station . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
10-08-2015, 03:12 PM
(10-08-2015 01:47 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 05:55 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Got two jobs, so I had to choose between working at gas station and as security guard in the mall. I have chosen security and now I hope I didn't took worse option.

Safer than working at a gas station . .

Friends told me the same thing.

Time will tell.

Mikhail Bakunin.