Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(10-08-2015 03:12 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 01:47 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Safer than working at a gas station . .

Friends told me the same thing.

Time will tell.

I did security for ten years, it's not bad. Just don't expect good pay or career advancement in that field. That's why I went back to school to get a BS in Business Administration

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2015, 03:48 PM
For the first time in over a week I can sit in a chair without squirming uncomfortably... and I can walk with a normal gait.

Maybe only one more spine adjustment or two at the most ... then, she says she doesn't want to see me unless it's on Facebook or at the grocery.

Heart I love my chiropractor.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
11-08-2015, 12:53 AM
(10-08-2015 03:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 03:12 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Friends told me the same thing.

Time will tell.

I did security for ten years, it's not bad. Just don't expect good pay or career advancement in that field. That's why I went back to school to get a BS in Business Administration

It could provide something like a financial comfort while I'll be looking for better one. If not then pay still is enough to get me through the PhD.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
11-08-2015, 03:54 AM
(11-08-2015 12:53 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-08-2015 03:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  I did security for ten years, it's not bad. Just don't expect good pay or career advancement in that field. That's why I went back to school to get a BS in Business Administration

It could provide something like a financial comfort while I'll be looking for better one. If not then pay still is enough to get me through the PhD.

If you are working on a degree while doing security, then you will have a huge advantage as lots of companies will let you study and6work on assignments on duty (at least mine did). I don't think I would have earned Magna Cum Laude if it wasn't for that. You are in the right place my friend!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2015, 04:10 AM
My day was good because I practiced music for what turned out to be several hours. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
11-08-2015, 04:11 AM
So.. was helping out another mate (David G) when I bumped into a nice French lass on the corner of Anzac parade and Oxford street.

As in... our cars smushed into each other just a tad and now myself and the owner are chasing insurance claims etc. Tongue

Still.. nothing major or anything I can't live with in scrapes for a long while
11-08-2015, 04:14 AM
(11-08-2015 04:11 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  So.. was helping out another mate (David G) when I bumped into a nice French lass on the corner of Anzac parade and Oxford street.

As in... our cars smushed into each other just a tad and now myself and the owner are chasing insurance claims etc. Tongue

Still.. nothing major or anything I can't live with in scrapes for a long while

Oh crap! Such a nice car too. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
11-08-2015, 04:24 AM
Is only a little smudge/dent on the drivers door. Nothing much. Smile
11-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Ok mate. I am sorry anyway.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-08-2015, 04:27 AM
(11-08-2015 04:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  My day was good because I practiced music for what turned out to be several hours. Big Grin

That's so great to hear, Banjo!

My day was good because I didn't practice … enjoying my last bit of "time off" from clarinet before fall rehearsals and auditions get going.