Why was today a good day thread
I found another favorite song!
Dustup by noisia and the upbeats.

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 01:13 AM
I had a paid training where I also received a spa treatment (while been paid) although I had to be completely naked in front of my coworkers for a bit! Lol!

Between jobs, I flirted with a very cute girl in the bus, we talked and she invited me to go to the bar she was going... But I had to decline. I was in a rush to get to a client... There is something cool about letting down a hot girl when they think they have you. Smile

(yeah right, I feel like an asshole for not giving her my number) ...whatever.

As soon as I get off the bus, I receive a text from a coworker asking me if I wanted to kick it with her, her girl, this cute gay guy and my wife on Saturday... Daaaaamn! Today was a good day to get naked in front of them I guess!! Lol! Told my wife, she is gamed.
The guy declined (doesn't like grls-wtf?)

Saturday (if works out) = me + grl + grl + grl

I'm a bit intimidated.

O..0

I Heart Qualia Soup
08-03-2013, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 06:07 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Why was today a good day thread
... because I met Mr Woof.

(that's not a euphemism!)

This means I have personally become acquainted with both ends of the Muffsy / Woofsy diametric.

I would like to report that in person, he is exactly like the cantankerous, old codger that some believe he might be (judging by some of the responses he gets).

Sadly, I cannot report this.

An honourable gentleman with a subtle sense of humour and an enquiring mind; It was a pleasure meeting you, sir.

And, thanks for the pint.

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-03-2013, 08:37 AM
New book already being translated. The sooner I finish it (as well as the next one), the sooner I'll be out in the real (and immensely more interesting) world, travelling again. Get used to not seeing me around much (and soon - at all). And that makes it a good day for everybody else, too.

A win-win if ever there was one. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
08-03-2013, 09:33 AM
(08-03-2013 08:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  New book already being translated. The sooner I finish it (as well as the next one), the sooner I'll be out in the real (and immensely more interesting) world, travelling again. Get used to not seeing me around much (and soon - at all). And that makes it a good day for everybody else, too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ok im over it now, have a good trip Hug

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
08-03-2013, 10:48 AM
(08-03-2013 08:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  New book already being translated. The sooner I finish it (as well as the next one), the sooner I'll be out in the real (and immensely more interesting) world, travelling again. Get used to not seeing me around much (and soon - at all). And that makes it a good day for everybody else, too.

Congrats! Big achievement! Smile

I Heart Qualia Soup
08-03-2013, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 12:26 PM by Vera.)
(08-03-2013 09:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its ok im over it now, have a good trip Hug
Well, it didn't take you too long. Obviously, I'm pretty easy to get over Dodgy

It won't happen overnight though (sadly), so there won't be any cold turkeys involved.

As for the trip - there won't be any zombies in it, so it's bound to be good. Angel

(08-03-2013 10:48 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Big achievement!

Getting away from the computer and doing something different from the same old, same old? Actually, it's easier than one might think.

09-03-2013, 09:55 AM
(08-03-2013 11:43 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-03-2013 09:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its ok im over it now, have a good trip Hug
Well, it didn't take you too long. Obviously, I'm pretty easy to get over Dodgy

It won't happen overnight though (sadly), so there won't be any cold turkeys involved.

As for the trip - there won't be any zombies in it, so it's bound to be good. Angel

(08-03-2013 10:48 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Big achievement!

Getting away from the computer and doing something different from the same old, same old? Actually, it's easier than one might think.

So, r u a writer Vera? Do you have links to your work to take a look?

I Heart Qualia Soup
09-03-2013, 10:22 AM

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave." Angel

[Image: giphy.gif]
09-03-2013, 10:49 AM
(09-03-2013 09:55 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  So, r u a writer Vera? Do you have links to your work to take a look?

Nah, way, way, way too many "writers" nowadays. Nearly all of them - united by their varying degree of crappiness and talentlessness.

I'm a translator, which helps with the guilt - I may translate crap, but at least I'm not adding to the stinking pile of already existing bilge.

(I have written stuff, but mostly when I've had to and most of it is in Portuguese anyway. Have no real intention of unleashing it on the world, though.)

(09-03-2013 10:22 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."
Watch me. Esp. in about three months' time. Drinking Beverage