Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-09-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Also, this week was the kids' first week back at their old school and their first week with me that marks the start of their being with me full-time. My ex and I are still ironing out the bugs of how to deal with weekend visitation. He wants to see them every weekend but I want at least one weekend a month to just chill with them (I've been told by quite a few family and friends that I need to just tell him every other week and no more, but I admit I'm a little hesitant to do that much - I don't want him to up and change his mind about this new arrangement) that way it isn't just doing the school routine with them all the time and rarely being able to just hang out.

They both enjoyed their first week back, though they did not want to go see their dad this weekend. I tried reminding them that they are getting more time with me now, and don't have to be at dad's all that much anymore, so hopefully that helped.

Anyway, good first week for them, so that made me glad. ^__^

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-09-2015, 08:37 PM
(19-09-2015 08:27 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Anyway, good first week for them, so that made me glad. ^__^

Nishi????

I have a student due in 24 minutes. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-09-2015, 08:43 PM
(19-09-2015 08:37 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:27 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Anyway, good first week for them, so that made me glad. ^__^

Nishi????

I have a student due in 24 minutes. Smile

Heh Smile I like that little face too. Big Grin

19-09-2015, 11:54 PM
Beautiful weather, went to the beach. Smile

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
20-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Student stayed 2 hours. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Today was a good day because my favorite local coffee place gave me a dozen mini pumpkin muffins! I left them a nice tip <3

Yum!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
24-09-2015, 11:21 AM
I just received an email from the Nature Conservancy of Georgia granting me unfettered access to begin researching and cataloging the mycological flora of the Marshall Forest Old Growth Preserve here in Rome, GA!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Octapulse's post
29-09-2015, 10:56 AM
I just aced my phone interview with Amazon for a management position and now have a one hour Skype interview next week. Depending on how that goes, I may be flying out to their headquarters in Seattle for a 5 hour, 5 person interview!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Octapulse's post
29-09-2015, 11:54 AM
(29-09-2015 10:56 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  I just aced my phone interview with Amazon for a management position and now have a one hour Skype interview next week. Depending on how that goes, I may be flying out to their headquarters in Seattle for a 5 hour, 5 person interview!

So happy for you!! You get the banana dance Banana_zorro
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-09-2015, 11:59 AM
I just heard from my daughter, who just presented her first-ever academic paper at an international political philosophy conference in Paris, that it went "super, super well... best day of my LIFE."

Yes, basking in your children's glory never gets old ...

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
― Bertrand Russell
[+] 9 users Like Reducetarian's post