Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
29-10-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(29-10-2015 04:43 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I got a 100 on my test today! Woo woo!!

Congrats!! Banana_zorro
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-10-2015, 06:39 PM

Was it in Hebrew 101?

#sigh
30-10-2015, 06:44 PM
I bought this Ibanez guitar, at a steal --

[Image: 10ynakp.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
31-10-2015, 06:45 PM
(30-10-2015 06:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Was it in Hebrew 101?

Calculus 3
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
31-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Got my desk and file cabinet moved down to my new room. Big Grin I have a lot of cleaning to do and boxes to go through and finally get rid of stuff but at least I can do the rest of it a little at a time and without help.

Also time to go through my clothes and stuff to see what needs to be donated. I try to do that a couple time a year and give everything to a women's shelter.

My fall projects. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
31-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Feels good to go through and prune. This remodel has sparked a lot of that. When you move stuff from room to room to room and back, you start to give certain things the stink eye Wink
Today was good, helped my wife host her friends and now get to enjoy a cleaner-than-typical house.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
31-10-2015, 07:15 PM
(31-10-2015 07:12 PM)skyking Wrote:  Feels good to go through and prune. This remodel has sparked a lot of that. When you move stuff from room to room to room and back, you start to give certain things the stink eye Wink
Today was good, helped my wife host her friends and now get to enjoy a cleaner-than-typical house.

I think one project is going to be gathering the kids' photos, baby books, school stuff, and anything else and present them at Christmas. Will get them out of my way and they can decide what to keep and what to give away. My oldest is nearly 40 - I have had custody of some of her stuff long enough. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-10-2015, 08:16 PM
no kidding! My wife "inherited" her brother's letters to their mom from when they were in the military in the 60's. She shipped them all back Smile
01-11-2015, 07:44 AM
Well...this was a few days ago, but I don't get on here everyday anymore, but...

I passed my ITIL OSA Exam...an exam I've been very nervous about failing because it's expensive, and my employer is requiring it. No...let me rephrase that, I didn't pass it, I destroyed it. Perfect score of 100. Consequently my boss and my course instructor each owe me a steak dinner. I'm the first person in our particular contact to get a perfect score.

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post
01-11-2015, 08:13 AM
(31-10-2015 08:16 PM)skyking Wrote:  no kidding! My wife "inherited" her brother's letters to their mom from when they were in the military in the 60's. She shipped them all back Smile

I have all my dad's stuff. Paperwork, photos, old cameras...I am going to send the German sheet music and music books to my sister (she's the musician in the family). I may send a lot of the historical stuff to one of my cousins. Grandpa's immigration papers and documents from the farm mostly.

As for some of the other stuff...I am starting to think either a shovel and dump truck is in order...or a match. Consider