Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-01-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Relaxing and feeling overall, just a contentment with life.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Deidre32's post
10-01-2016, 03:49 PM
I finally decided on the tile I want to put in my bathroom. I will probably get it next weekend and start this project. This will go on my walls up to 50". It's a mix blend of tiles in a 12x12 netted pad. I will use a tan/taupe grout similar to what the pics shows. Then I will paint the walls taupe when I'm done.

Tiles:
[Image: bwVHytk.png?1]

Wall color.
[Image: Taupe.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post
10-01-2016, 05:27 PM
(10-01-2016 03:49 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I finally decided on the tile I want to put in my bathroom. I will probably get it next weekend and start this project. This will go on my walls up to 50". It's a mix blend of tiles in a 12x12 netted pad. I will use a tan/taupe grout similar to what the pics shows. Then I will paint the walls taupe when I'm done.

Tiles:
[Image: bwVHytk.png?1]

Wall color.
[Image: Taupe.jpg]

LOVE the tile choice!!

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
13-01-2016, 02:05 PM
I exercised for the first time in years today (interval running for 30 minutes) and I'm completely exhausted. I'm out of breath, snot is running out of my nose, but I feel great because I accomplished something today. I took the first step towards getting into shape for the first time in my life. I've been overweight for over a decade and the last time I was at a healthy weight was when I was in my pre-teen years. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
14-01-2016, 12:09 AM
(13-01-2016 02:05 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I exercised for the first time in years today (interval running for 30 minutes) and I'm completely exhausted. I'm out of breath, snot is running out of my nose, but I feel great because I accomplished something today. I took the first step towards getting into shape for the first time in my life. I've been overweight for over a decade and the last time I was at a healthy weight was when I was in my pre-teen years. Big Grin

Nice!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-01-2016, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2016 11:22 AM by Escape Artist.)
This was yesterday, but still. Big Grin

Me and Rev drove down to Austin yesterday for a little daytrip! ^__^ Putzed around, had some barbecue, drove around downtown and by the state capitol building, checked out the South Congress area and some of the neat little shops in and around there. We went to an old-fashioned candy shop and soda fountain and got some candy and malted milkshakes. Big Grin Got a "Keep Austin Weird" mug because, well, you just have to. Wink

Austin was definitely showing some of her weirdness yesterday. We were sitting there at the windowfront counter on a couple of barstools, enjoying our malts while folks walked by, and well.... Tongue I feel like Rev should tell that part 'cause he makes it funnier. Laugh out load I'll ask him to tell about it here.

After leaving the SoCo area (and eegads those parking spots were intimidating!!! Hobo ) we went by a neat game store and then headed out to see my best friend in Bastrop. She was so excited to have company out (her and her husband moved away from Waco fairly recently and are kind of lonely away from everyone here) so that was great to put a smile on her face just by my visiting. Shy Me and Rev and her husband went out to eat in downtown Bastrop at a place they'd never tried and it was not any good - they burnt my food Undecided - but what can you do, my bestie had never been there so they didn't know. We still had a good time. Went back to their house after and played Magic for a while. Stayed waaaaay too late and Rev and I didn't get home 'til like 2:00 something in the morning.

We had a blast!!! Hobo

[+] 7 users Like Escape Artist's post
14-01-2016, 11:24 AM
Ok so we are sitting in the candy shop enjoying our malted milkshakes (they were damn good btw old fashioned made with the mixmaster yum) just people watching as yesterday was rather warm for January (around 65*f) when up comes these two guys walking a dog. One of the men was older the other younger, I think they were a couple, but by far the weirdest thing we saw in Austin was their dog.

To start is was dressed in a green tweed smoking jacket. It's fur had been shaved so that it had a Mohawk that was dyed purple. The tip of it's tail had also been uncut and was dyed the same shade of Purple. EA and I just looked at each other and laughed. Keep Austin Weird.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Because it isn't yesterday.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
14-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Secured work for another four months, bought good shoes and jersey+shawl from one of top polish brands. On top of this Shadow of Mordor arrived and my supply of books will last for couple of months. Day hardly could be better.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-01-2016, 08:06 PM
Playing a Republican debate themed drinking game with my beau. This will be so fun!

.... I apologize in advance for any inappropriate posts that I may make while drunk.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post