Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-02-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
I emptied my bowels!

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
20-02-2016, 06:54 PM
(20-02-2016 06:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I emptied my bowels!

Big Grin

[Image: tmi.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
20-02-2016, 09:02 PM
We got several cubic feet of crap removed from my MIL's house and garage. They lived there 60+ years, and, being Depression People, you wouldn't believe what got saved, and they aren't even hoarders. There is probably 10 cubic yards of stuff to remove, still. We're going to rent the place (MIL lives with us, she has dementia and Alzheimer's, needs constant attention, which we are handling), but it has taken us many months to clean the place up.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
20-02-2016, 09:22 PM
(20-02-2016 09:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  We got several cubic feet of crap removed from my MIL's house and garage. They lived there 60+ years, and, being Depression People, you wouldn't believe what got saved, and they aren't even hoarders. There is probably 10 cubic yards of stuff to remove, still. We're going to rent the place (MIL lives with us, she has dementia and Alzheimer's, needs constant attention, which we are handling), but it has taken us many months to clean the place up.

That can be quite the chore. My husband's grandmother had Alzheimer's and before she got really bad she was a hoarder. It was awful. In the early years of it their house was a firetrap but no one could or would remove anything. No one wanted to hear it when I said I thought she should be evaluated. I think her mind was slipping 20 years before she died.

It wasn't until my husband's aunt stayed with her parents for a week that she realized how bad things were. There were things in the fridge that were years old. I didn't know they had a microwave, there was so much stuff piled on and around it.

One she got to the point that she no longer resisted what was done around her the family removed a few dump truck loads of stuff from the house just to make it safer for them to live in. It didn't help that grandpa was a 'collector'.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-02-2016, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2016 11:09 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Went to HomeGoods today, which is where I might be working my first long-term job, for $10/hr. Not sure what the job will consist of yet, but it seems like will be low-stress and easy. Just went there to scout out the place.

20-02-2016, 11:15 PM
Went to a state park for a sunset walk and fireside story time. We saw a group of 9 or 10 whitetail deer and heard coyotes in the distance.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
20-02-2016, 11:47 PM
I cleaned out half of the closet. Smile

I can actually walk in there now and buy new things. Whooot

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-02-2016, 11:48 PM
(20-02-2016 11:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I cleaned out half of the closet. Smile

I can actually walk in there now and buy new things. Whooot

Clap Banana_zorro

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
25-02-2016, 02:10 PM
It's gorgeous outside today.

It doesn't happen very often, so it's noteworthy.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

25-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Its a nice enough day to take wee hobbit to the park!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post