Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
09-04-2016, 05:55 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Today I played drums. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-04-2016, 06:11 PM
(09-04-2016 05:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 05:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No.

Go play Dark Souls muffs...

Too soon. Literally, it's not out yet.

[Image: oscar.png]
10-04-2016, 01:01 AM
(09-04-2016 06:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-04-2016 05:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Go play Dark Souls muffs...

Too soon. Literally, it's not out yet.

Dark Souls 3 isn't out yet (notice, I didn't say 3 specifically), but you can still go play the first two.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Got lost and was half an hour late to the funeral...luckily the guest of honor wasn't bothered by it.

Called son to see if he wanted food...he is waiting for insurance people and glass people at this house. He wants a burger from Burger King...I order at the drive thru only to be told that their burger cooker thing is broken and YOU CAN'T GET A BURGER FROM BURGER KING... Facepalm Due to a car accident I can't simply drive across the street to Wendy's, I have to take the scenic route.

The guys working on the house next door are singing Mexican songs...my dogs aren't entertained by their efforts.

I have a gnawing feeling in my gut over the mess I will have to straighten out tomorrow when I finally make my way back to work.

Why is today a good day? April 14, 2016 will never fucking happen again.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
14-04-2016, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2016 05:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
Still above ground. Getting closer to the grave each day.

#sigh
14-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Had a non-work related chat with my boss today. The last half hour of the day we just visited and had a nice time. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
14-04-2016, 08:51 PM
More from last night into this morning, but I had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks last night.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
14-04-2016, 09:58 PM
I'm back on ADHD meds (Focalin XR) as of yesterday. My focus is still not all the way there. But I have another appointment in two weeks to increase the dose. The Wellbutrin is doing awesome for my depression so that wasn't changed.

I managed to put away the dishes from the dishwasher in less than ten minutes instead of thirty (or a day and a half)! I'm looking forward to having a clean car and house again.

Ugh...if only I were on this in high school...I would have had scholarships because I could have actually *finished* the reading and science portions of the ACT. I made in the 30s in math and English.

Yay for being a functional adult again! Life is getting better Smile

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
14-04-2016, 10:36 PM
I picked up a new laptop today, and put a new guitar on layaway as well. I spent perhaps too much money, but it's all good.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
14-04-2016, 10:51 PM
One of my best friends just called and it's like 1am his time almost so I thought something was wrong. He was just freaking out about asking his girlfriend to marry him on Saturday. Talked him through like 15 minutes of "so then what are you going to do?" The man has a really awesome proposal in mind that takes them through the most important places to them of their relationship, with a handwritten letter at each place with a big individual letter on the back that will eventually spell out "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" He's put so much thought and effort into it. So sort of a two for one smile deal: one that he's so excited and prepared, two that he's not dying or something that he's calling me while I'm getting ready for sleep.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user