As good a late lunch as any.

[Image: Red-Baron-Pizza.jpg]

Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
06-05-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Thought I had to go to my in-laws' for dinner after work, then found out I didn't! Plus it's Friday.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post
07-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Drove out late yesterday afternoon to visit my best friend who lives about 2 hours away now - thought we'd just stay the evening 'til 10:00 or so but me and Rev ended up going out to eat with them to this neat little cafe that had some good burgers and also cakes and pies (we got a piece of carrot cake). Looked at some shops downtown that were pretty neat and then we all sat outside for awhile chatting while waiting for my best friend's son to get done with a Magic the Gathering game at the local card shop. Me and my bestie had a good chat. Smile She likes Rev a lot so I haz teh best friend approval. ^__^ Which is awesome 'cause I didn't have that from her with my ex-husband.

Went back to their house and stayed up playing cards and ended up staying the night 'cause we were having too much fun to leave. Hobo They had reservations today for a soft opening of an Asian food place so we tagged along for that - had some good food there, too.

All in all an awesome weekend. Big Grin

[+] 8 users Like Escape Artist's post
07-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Went fishing this morning, took some nice pics, caught one fish, too small, threw it back for another time. Nice morning. Smile

[Image: S8EnIr2.jpg?1]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
07-05-2016, 11:08 PM
House inspection went well. Moving truck reserved.

Crushed my fitness test for my rehire process with corrections. Not that it's difficult, really. The hardest requirement is completing level 5.5 on the Leger 20 metre bleep test, which is a joke.

Productive day, with everything going just like it was supposed to.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-05-2016, 11:17 PM
Bruce made my day better.

It began yucky but then I found Bruce on my iPod, long forgotten about.

Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
Let the broken hearts stand
As the price you've gotta pay
Keep pushin' till it's understood
These Badlands start treating us good

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-05-2016, 11:22 PM
(07-05-2016 11:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Bruce made my day better.

It began yucky but then I found Bruce on my iPod, long forgotten about.

Badlands, you gotta live it everyday
Let the broken hearts stand
As the price you've gotta pay
Keep pushin' till it's understood
These Badlands start treating us good

Until I realized it was a song, my mind went somewhere different like a photo lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
08-05-2016, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 07:23 AM by skyking.)
(07-05-2016 03:39 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Drove out late yesterday afternoon to visit my best friend who lives about 2 hours away now - thought we'd just stay the evening 'til 10:00 or so but me and Rev ended up going out to eat with them to this neat little cafe that had some good burgers and also cakes and pies (we got a piece of carrot cake). Looked at some shops downtown that were pretty neat and then we all sat outside for awhile chatting while waiting for my best friend's son to get done with a Magic the Gathering game at the local card shop. Me and my bestie had a good chat. Smile She likes Rev a lot so I haz teh best friend approval. ^__^ Which is awesome 'cause I didn't have that from her with my ex-husband.

Went back to their house and stayed up playing cards and ended up staying the night 'cause we were having too much fun to leave. Hobo They had reservations today for a soft opening of an Asian food place so we tagged along for that - had some good food there, too.

All in all an awesome weekend. Big Grin
Good times to stay till it makes sense to stay overnight. Smile
I'm sitting next to my sweety with quilts over us and a couple of warm dogs, on the futon in the trailer in my sister's yard.
The birds are singing. Pheasants, quail, mourning doves, red wing blackbirds, roosters, and a host of smaller birds. The sky is so much better in eastern Washington, the stars were brilliant. Didn't sleep much and don't care.
[+] 4 users Like skyking's post
08-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Went walking by the lake this morning, watching the first boats of the season out on the water. Talked with one of the guys fishing off the pier while we both ate breakfast, he says it's his lucky spot, in half an hour, not a nibble...granted, fishing takes time, but I'm used to at least having to throw back bluegill all the time home in WV.

Took a nap, watched some YouTube. Coming Out stories fascinate me, so I watched Beth Presswood's of Godless Bitches, and laughed a bit in the "yep, that's a Southern family alright" way and the whole intervention thing. Pretty sure my cousin's Baptist Minister husband thinks I'm an atheist because I've shared 5 links in two days on FB from Friendly Atheist, which makes me laugh, because he's always certain I'm "evil" in some way.

Really, it's just been a great, calm, relaxing day. Oh and worked on my single player current Minecraft mega project. I'm on a giant ice island, making a bridge to the nearest ocean (700 blocks away).

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
08-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Played bass today.
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post