Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-05-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(19-05-2016 01:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My kid was chosen to take a class next year. It's geared toward high functioning autism spectrum kids.

He's the only one in his class functioning high enough to qualify.

Get him in the mainstream educational system and rub the bitch's nose in it...Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
19-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Completed the final day of data gathering without a hitch. 40 short dives in two days, I’m tired but now the scientists can crunch the data.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
20-05-2016, 10:29 AM
I'll never have to have memory verses ever again.

☆☆☆
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
21-05-2016, 10:02 PM
It was my youngest son's third birthday party today. Had all the family over for pizza and some laughs. Forecasted rain never happened. Everything went great, except for the bringing out of the cake. For some reason my son hates having happy birthday sung to him, and as soon as it started he proceeded to collapse on the floor and start sobbing uncontrollably. It was rather hilarious and caught on video for future humiliation. Evil_monster

The highlight was his main gift, a big boy bike just like his brother's, with the exception of a lower seat and training wheels. That little badass didn't say anything, walked right up, hopped on and started pedaling away like he's always been on one. Not bad little dude. Not bad. Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
22-05-2016, 01:52 AM
I got to play some Picross 3D.

[Image: 81%2BALi%2Bjs1L._SL1500_.jpg]

It's probably my favorite puzzle game ever.

But then I also learned that there was a sequel that came out in Japan and Europe, but because Nintendo region locks their consoles (so a European 3DS can only play European region games, even though all 3DS consoles worldwide have identical hardware and don't need to meet different TV or broadcast standards because they are handhelds with their own screens), I cannot just get a copy to play on my North American 3DSXL. Now I has a sad, so I need to go make a post in another thread too...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Finished a game of Xcom: Enemy Within and managed to not lose anyone in the last mission.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
26-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Talked to a good friend.

☆☆☆
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
26-05-2016, 11:24 PM
(26-05-2016 09:18 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Talked to a good friend.

I miss those days...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
26-05-2016, 11:30 PM
Katie dog made me laugh. I walk by her and she's hunkered down in a chair, and shivering when I walk by. I cruise on by a couple more times and now I know something's up. I go in for the pet and she's terribly guilty, and has something on her shoulder.
Yup, she rolled in some choice poo outside Hobo
She knew she was in trouble long before I did.
In the sink she went, and she came out a whirling dirvish of trouble. No more poo rolling but plenty of drama.
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
27-05-2016, 08:41 AM
We had a Maltese that just loved to eat paper. Crapped a $1 once. She got hold of a spool of thread once. After ripping it up, my mother in law came out of her room saying that the dog was acting strangely. I go back to look, and the dog was sitting down with her nose in the corner. That's when we went looking and found the mutilated spool of thread. She knew she'd been bad!