• 2 Votes - 5 Average
03-10-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
Most excellent! you had me at "fine Stilton" Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Hell to the fuck yeah! I got a raise!!! Big Grin My check was more than I expected it to be so I went and looked at my paystub and I got a pay increase! Hobo Hobo Hobo

[+] 5 users Like Escape Artist's post
14-10-2016, 12:13 PM
I bought a townhouse! TB's bachelor pad will be open for drop-in visits starting next week!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 4 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
14-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Because today was Friday!
But apart from that I finally got my new bike and I love it. It was fucking expensive but I am very happy to finally have it.
And then I was told that I have to come back in two months for a free service because it is a new bike and will need to be serviced at that point or whenever earlier if I notice anything.

Also, although I was unable to finish all my tasks at work today, I still ended up with 117% productivity, so no one can actually bitch at me for not finishing some stuff.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
14-10-2016, 10:37 PM
Had a favourable prognosis from a sports medicine doctor regarding My knee -- Arthritis is there but not too bad as of yet, and he thinks that physiotherapy and maybe a steroid injection are all it needs right now.

Went to symphony with My daughter this evening.

Got a break from the recent chilly weather, and it's shaping up to be a really nice weekend.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
15-10-2016, 01:01 PM
(30-09-2016 09:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Okay so I bit the bullet and got my own Imgur account so I can put photos here on the forum. Tried Photo-fuckit - oops, I mean Photobucket ( srsly, fuck Photobucket - fucker wouldn't let me log in at all! Dodgy ) - and that was a waste.

But here they are, as promised. Big Grin Photos of the cool stuff I got from Brian K. Vaughan and also pictures of new haircolor I got tonight. Hobo

[Image: tnSj7CG.jpg]

[Image: MeSPYlO.jpg]

[Image: UNbJwJE.jpg]

[Image: SWAeLr2.jpg]

[Image: OZ8qdz5.jpg]

[Image: BQ3FQne.jpg]

[Image: mRAKlQI.jpg]

[Image: Md5OYVV.jpg]

Yup, yup, yup definitely loving the Imgur. Suck my clit, Photobucket! Tongue

Oh, and the "new" part of my hair is basically just the highlights I got in it though they're not terribly visible 'cause my laptop's camera sucks. Hobo

Oooh pretty hair color! Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Went to the big cat rescue today and wandered around looking at the lions and tigers and lemurs (yeah, I know they aren't cats). Didn't get to see all the baby cougars, I guess it was naptime for all but one of them.

Many of the tigers like Obsession for men...so if any of you have a bottle of it laying around that you aren't using, feel free to send it to me and I will give it to the center. Other cats have other preferences...one likes coffee grounds and cinnamon but only if the cinnamon is put on top of the coffee...not the other way around.

Ran errands and shopped wisely. I think I will treat myself to a pedicure tomorrow. Yes

http://www.insyncexotics.com/
Right outside the town where I live.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
15-10-2016, 06:13 PM
(15-10-2016 01:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 09:04 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Okay so I bit the bullet and got my own Imgur account so I can put photos here on the forum. Tried Photo-fuckit - oops, I mean Photobucket ( srsly, fuck Photobucket - fucker wouldn't let me log in at all! Dodgy ) - and that was a waste.

But here they are, as promised. Big Grin Photos of the cool stuff I got from Brian K. Vaughan and also pictures of new haircolor I got tonight. Hobo

[Image: tnSj7CG.jpg]

[Image: MeSPYlO.jpg]

[Image: UNbJwJE.jpg]

[Image: SWAeLr2.jpg]

[Image: OZ8qdz5.jpg]

[Image: BQ3FQne.jpg]

[Image: mRAKlQI.jpg]

[Image: Md5OYVV.jpg]

Yup, yup, yup definitely loving the Imgur. Suck my clit, Photobucket! Tongue

Oh, and the "new" part of my hair is basically just the highlights I got in it though they're not terribly visible 'cause my laptop's camera sucks. Hobo

Oooh pretty hair color! Heart

Thanks, Jenny. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
15-10-2016, 08:09 PM
We gathered up flashlights, chainsaw, gas, generators. Put everything away that could blow away, cooked food in advance.
Then the worst of the storm just skirted by. Even a big thunderstorm split off around us to the east. We were very lucky.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
16-10-2016, 09:48 AM
At work.

Saw a bunny scamper into some bushes. So cute.

Life is good. Thumbsup

That is all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post