Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-05-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(23-05-2017 01:30 PM)Filox Wrote:  Something similarly crazy...

Big Grin

So you are scamming an old man with snakeoil, lovely.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-05-2017, 03:51 PM
My brother and I assembled the aforementioned Automatic Mahjong Table at the local Senior Center this afternoon. It operated perfectly. Several people there regarded as a modern marvel. Four of us sat down to "break in" the new machine, playing for a couple of hours until closing time. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
24-05-2017, 07:15 AM
(23-05-2017 02:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 01:30 PM)Filox Wrote:  Something similarly crazy...

Big Grin

So you are scamming an old man with snakeoil, lovely.

I thought you knew me... Let this be your first and last time you accuse ME of scamming anyone, when medicine is concerned. Hell, when anything is concerned. I use only the best seeds, organic fertilizers, I watch everything from start to finish, me and only me, I use pure alcohol and I make the oil myself. I charge nothing for it, I gave the guy 4 documentaries and I left him for 20 days to read online about the oil I was bringing. I had 3 days of testing the oil on myself and then and only then did I brought it to the man. Also, I explained all the risks and everything associated to the oil treatment. He took the risk on his own, I just provided what was asked of me and I did the best I could.

Of course, we are both smart enough, so he will not stop with his prescribed drugs and medicine, nor will he stop listening to his doctors. I just provided his with some extra boost to his health, so maybe he can stop taking all the pills for pain and sleep, which will eventually help his liver, kidneys and hearth.

Haugh!

Filox has spoken!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Aromatherapy is nice, generally it doesn't do any harm although wether it does any good is still open to debate. At the very least you get a relaxing massage with nice smelly stuff. Now homeopathy that's evil crappy nonsense total woo right there that's the real snake oil Imo. Nurse Adey has spoken Wink Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
24-05-2017, 07:46 AM
(24-05-2017 07:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Aromatherapy is nice, generally it doesn't do any harm although wether it does any good is still open to debate. At the very least you get a relaxing massage with nice smelly stuff. Now homeopathy that's evil crappy nonsense total woo right there that's the real snake oil Imo. Nurse Adey has spoken Wink Tongue

I find aromatherapy relaxing, so in that sense I find that it does some good. And in the cases where your body is trying to fight various things, less stress can be helpful to your immune system.
24-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Met my son's girlfriend today. Cute and nice; I really like her.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
24-05-2017, 05:34 PM
I recovered about $18 worth of deposit containers from the Transfer Station this afternoon. Thumbsup
25-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Today was a good day because a very lovely young woman gave me a radiant smile and prolonged eye contact as we crossed paths in the park.Blush

Today was a bad day because that's the end of the story.Frusty

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
26-05-2017, 01:24 AM
(24-05-2017 07:39 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Aromatherapy is nice, generally it doesn't do any harm although wether it does any good is still open to debate. At the very least you get a relaxing massage with nice smelly stuff. Now homeopathy that's evil crappy nonsense total woo right there that's the real snake oil Imo. Nurse Adey has spoken Wink Tongue

I'm not talking about no aromatherapy or homeopathy. I'm not a retard. Hobo

There are sacred, magic oils...

Facepalm

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
26-05-2017, 02:39 AM
(26-05-2017 01:24 AM)Filox Wrote:  

I'm not talking about no aromatherapy or homeopathy. I'm not a retard. Hobo

There are sacred, magic oils...

Facepalm

Big Grin
I like your humour bro. Thumbsup Smile