Why was today a good day thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
02-05-2013, 03:59 PM
RE: Why was today a good day thread
(02-05-2013 03:41 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 03:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I want a hedgehog.

All we have is stupid short-beaked Echidna.

Australia has loads of the cool animals, but we didn't get hedgehogs, thanks a lot god! Angry

You guys have those Sugar Glider things that are pretty cute.
[Image: Petaurus_breviceps.jpg]
Those eyes!

(02-05-2013 03:52 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 03:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I want a hedgehog.

All we have is stupid short-beaked Echidna.

Australia has loads of the cool animals, but we didn't get hedgehogs, thanks a lot god! Angry
Here you are, darling!
[Image: tumblr_m93yezBolp1rcygeio1_500.gif]

[Image: cm-44026-350ef527fb572b.gif]

Go Raft-Hog go! drift to freedom!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
02-05-2013, 05:29 PM
A car hit me while I was on my bike, bent my back wheel a lot but I stayed standing on the bike like a ninja. Nothing happened to me! The old lady left the scene... Just came out of her parking spot, no signals and didn't see me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 12:39 AM
(02-05-2013 05:29 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  A car hit me while I was on my bike, bent my back wheel a lot but I stayed standing on the bike like a ninja. Nothing happened to me! The old lady left the scene... Just came out of her parking spot, no signals and didn't see me.

Should have cased that hoe down like a boss!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
03-05-2013, 12:44 AM
I am sure you could have made a good case out of the incident.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
03-05-2013, 02:04 AM
(03-05-2013 12:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 05:29 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  A car hit me while I was on my bike, bent my back wheel a lot but I stayed standing on the bike like a ninja. Nothing happened to me! The old lady left the scene... Just came out of her parking spot, no signals and didn't see me.

Should have cased that hoe down like a boss!

She bent my back wheel so bad that it was fixed, didn't turn. I had to fret with the spokes for a while to get it true enough that wasn't totally touching the brakes. Then another cyclist stopped and took a turn with the spokes.
We got it pretty straight but is not round and the tension is all messed up.
The front gear shifter was misaligned.

Good thing I didn't have the chance to chase her cuz I would've been tempted to do a Bruce Lee on her mirrors.

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Years ago, I had a student who was being abused at home, and I had to call the state on the family. The state dropped the ball, big time, and failed to extricate this child from the abusive home at the time. A decade or so later, we've reunited on Facebook, and I've found she escaped, got married, and is finally going to college. She is also an atheist Smile She let me know today that even though DHS failed to help on that day, that incident set the ball in motion for her subsequent escape from that horrible situation, and she's doing well, recovering from it all.

It was a *very* good day. Smile

"I was gambling in Havana. I took a little risk. Send lawyers, guns and money. Dad, get me out of this."

"Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out."
[+] 2 users Like dixiereprobate's post
03-05-2013, 04:00 AM
Well I can't beat that, dixie

... but I had a good day because my client has asked me back for more training.
Happy client = more bucks.

And I just had dinner with Muffsy.

The non-alchy impoverished student has shared two bottles of sake.

Expect something soon in the Ranting Corner thread about being stopped by the cops or about crashing his bike.

Evil_monster

03-05-2013, 04:08 AM
I'm fine lol, I swear it hasn't effected anything but my taste buds which are now likely burned to a crisp.
Though I was walking into the bank on the way up the ramp to the stairs, but I suspect that's because I'm just a little bit uncoordinated.

But twas a very nice dinner, I'm sure it was no Hippopotamus in DLJ's eyes, but it was certainly no beef two minute noodles in mine.
Thank you DLJ.

What did those girls want? You're not posting from their bedroom are you? Consider
I thought about yelling out that you have chlamydia but I thought that considering you paid for dinner it'd be a totally dick move to cock block you.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
03-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Since when does being a dick stop you, Muffs?

03-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Since he paid for shit.
What have you brought me FT?! Yea, that's what I thought!
Bloody Aussies... Dodgy