RE: Why was today a good day thread
Not bad for a bunch of ex-commies. Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-11-2013, 06:11 PM
I got to have a Thanksgiving "Meet & Greet" with my school news crew- all classes, even the freshman. We had a ton of food, played games, got in trouble for playing hide and go seek in our dark school buuuut... I still had a great time. It's not often I'm able to get out much and spend time with a lot of people, so I really enjoyed tonight.

Smile

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
21-11-2013, 06:31 PM
(21-11-2013 06:11 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I got to have a Thanksgiving "Meet & Greet" with my school news crew- all classes, even the freshman. We had a ton of food, played games, got in trouble for playing hide and go seek in our dark school buuuut... I still had a great time. It's not often I'm able to get out much and spend time with a lot of people, so I really enjoyed tonight.

Smile

Hide and seek? In a dark school no less?

Children these days.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
21-11-2013, 07:18 PM
(21-11-2013 06:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 06:11 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I got to have a Thanksgiving "Meet & Greet" with my school news crew- all classes, even the freshman. We had a ton of food, played games, got in trouble for playing hide and go seek in our dark school buuuut... I still had a great time. It's not often I'm able to get out much and spend time with a lot of people, so I really enjoyed tonight.

Smile

Hide and seek? In a dark school no less?

Children these days.

Bitch, I almost 18, and hide and seek is still fun as shit. Go home. Tongue

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
21-11-2013, 07:26 PM
I gots my midnight premiere Hobbit tickets today! *does happy jig*

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
21-11-2013, 07:45 PM
I added about six pages to my novel. Progress. Smile
21-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Well let's see.. what happened today? Oh yea that's right, my motorbike was stolen, my most prized possession just up and went poof.

On the bright side, the lady at the police station who processed my report was very nice.

21-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Muffs, you need to start wearing your motorbike on a chain around your neck.

Didn't you just have a ton of work done on it?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-11-2013, 10:14 PM
(21-11-2013 07:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(21-11-2013 06:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hide and seek? In a dark school no less?

Children these days.

Bitch, I almost 18, and hide and seek is still fun as shit. Go home. Tongue

So what you're saying is then your mental maturity has not reached your physical age yet.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
21-11-2013, 10:55 PM
(21-11-2013 09:58 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muffs, you need to start wearing your motorbike on a chain around your neck.

Didn't you just have a ton of work done on it?

I was going to go in on Tuesday and order all the parts. Like $700 worth of parts I needed. Thank god I didn't.

It could work out alright actually. Instead of having to fork out around $1,000 for this work that needs to be done so I can get a WOF (which isn't including the $400 to get the registration up to date and renewed), I could end up just paying $350 for the insurance excess and end up with a brand new bike...

I was going to sell it anyway at the end of next year. So if it doesn't show up I'll probably just keep the money and when I go flatting next year with my mates, buy a little scooter thing (like a 125cc or something secondhand) or something for the year (need transport for work) and put the rest of it away to pay for my trip in 2015.

The money would also pay off all my current bills which would save me $35 a week in bills. Not to mention the $10 petrol, but that would instead be going towards bus fare so w/e.

I'm surprised actually. I'm not angry, I wasn't angry when I found out it was gone or anything. I'm pretty calm about the whole thing actually. No point crying over spilt milk and all that I suppose.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post